Reviews for Saol, Dilseacht, Grá
inu557 chapter 1 . 11/24
Thank you for this wonderful story. I really love your stories and especially your writing style. Your Kames stories are always enjoyable and satisfying, along with your other parings with a bottom Kendall. (Which I do enjoy so much), Thank you for sharing your ideas with us! :-)
Kendall's Ninja chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Are you trying to put all of us in a depression here?! Seriously I cried for at least 6 of them, but I really like them!
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
awe so cute and sad
Swayzee Sweetheart chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
See now I'm the spiteful b**ch that wishes Logan would've died because I love Kendall and he died and Logan got a happy evndin. Mm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmm. I kind of hope that Logan dies in a castle fire in my dreams tonight.
Ingrid chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Y didn't u just write saying that Kendall fell out of the window and died and then Jett wouldn't go looking for him
FavUYA chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Aw, it's almost over? That's a shame
kammess chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
:D loved it!
leann15 chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
At leat a quarter of my heritage is Irish, so I grew up listening to most, if not all, to these folk tales. And I absolutely love Big Time Rush.

You just combined the two best things ever existed.

Agus rinne tú post iontach a dhéanamh.

jamesmaslowlover chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
I like it, update soon. :D
FavUYA chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Awesome. I thought you were done with this story, so I'm glad I was wrong about that.
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
that was so cute and the sit up and stand up straight was so funny but great story i loved it
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
great story but it has a very sad ending but it was great
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
that a cute story and the kames and cargan really make it cute
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
poor kenny and jamie this was so depressing but it was also really good u did really great with it