Reviews for Dying to be alive and loved
crzyPiCKLEDshark chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED?!
Wasn't this a dialogue, and now it turned into a...poem? or is it a riddle or song?
are you telling the story through this poems or riddles or song from now on?
i prefer paragraph types of stories not dialogues and not riddles or songs or poems...sooooo i gues this is the last review you're getting from me about this story...or poem or song or riddle...
crzyPiCKLEDshark chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
OH NO! there are too many sad events here... and eeeeewwwwww...did she just get her vagina taken out of her body? yes, even though i have killed a shark and sliced it into pieces and put it into a pickled jar, i still get disgusted by vaginas. poor fiona, she has cerebral palsy!
crzyPiCKLEDshark chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
ok, i m NOT going to change my name anymore. it is very troublesome and confusing.

OH NO! Mary is hemorrhaging AGAIN! this is getting a bit boring and your chapters are too short and THIS IS NOT A DIALOGUE, IT'S A STORY!

before i read this chapter, i actually thought that the pilot is a bad guy who wants to kill them, so the pilot lures them with his rescue plane and once they get in, the pilot and his evil friends will kill them since they are now mortal and they will be very easy to kill. they killed mary and hancock, except for the twins. He adopted the twins and took care of them until they grow up and help the evil pilot in ruling over the whole wide world! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

yup, i am a totally crazy person with a very WILD and CRAZY and OUTRAGEOUS imagination.
crzyPiCKLEDshark chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
hey! it's pickled shark!
i just took a test to see if i'm crazy and yes, i m crazy so i just had to change my name to crazy pickled shark to warn EVERYONE that i m crazy, but there wasn't enough space ( so i had to find a way to shorten my name so that's how my name EVOLVED into crzyPiCKLEDshark.

Okay, i talk too much...anyway chapter 2 is a bit disgusting because Hancock had to reach into Mary's vagina (is that even though possible?) and pull the placenta out of mary's vagina but it is still nice.

anyway, they should have given or sent me the placenta! Don't waste the placenta by just burying it!i m sure there are stem cells in there and that i could've used the stem cells or placenta for research. i m a MAD scientist, mad as in crazy not angry, and i am trying to find a way to cure disease or improve physical and mental health using placentas or stem cells. so far i'm sooo close finding out the secrets of stem cells! i just need more samples.

btw, as a MAD scientist, i really have a pickled shark, but since i cant fit a 9 feet shark in a pickle jar, i had to cut it into pieces to make it fit.

BEWARE of the MAD SCIENTIST!

hhhhmmmmmmm...maybe i should change my name into "MADscientist" since i trully am a mad scientist and not a pickled shark (although i fell like a pickled shark), anyway you'll see if i change my name in my next review.-sorry about all this nonsense... i had to find a way to motivate myself to write reviews for your story, sinc very, very LAZY person.
pickled shark chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I LOVE IT! Very nice story.
since mary and hancock are together, does that mean they are mortal and they have no powers and they can die easily?
i think the answer is yes...because in your story mary almost died.

are the twins mortals or immortals with superpowers?
again, i m answering my own question (knowing that you cant answer my questions, ...or can you answer my questions?) ...wow, this is really wierd, i m talking to myself...I'M CRAZY that's why they put me in a asylum!...just joking or am i joking?... anyway, my answer to my own question is yes, because fiona almost died in your story.
so, will this be a story about normal people and some problems or will it be more exciting than that?
i cant answer this question by myself anymore...wait...but i can answer my question by reading the next chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This sotry is very cute, a little too short though you do express Mary's pain very well.

not the best written but interesting at the same time. well done.
No Fate 1990 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I like your stories about families especially this one story