Reviews for Black Hole
Tenjo chapter 3 . 11/9
I mean, I’d understand if you just said 7,000 was the minimum required for the Jedi to train you… but saying he can’t use the force at all because he only has 6,000? How does that make sense? Sure he’d be weaker but it should be like the difference between, say, Yoda and Anakin in RoTS? Even someone with only 100 midi-chlorians should be able to learn how to use the force, though they’d be so weak at it that even lifting a little stone would be hard. It would have been better to make Sirius have an extremely low count so he could at least use it, but not to any significant degree.
Scott.James chapter 9 . 11/6
loving the story. please continue it
CODYARMY chapter 9 . 11/1
Please update I feel like Anakin is gonna get a reality check of Harry’s trials including the order. Headmaster heart attacking thinking both are dead BUT NOT
Six-Pint Samurai chapter 1 . 9/29
Well, at least thanks for the announcement of continuation, although after some five years with no progress one might be inclined to think that it's a trap...
KratostheLycan chapter 1 . 8/13
I hope Sirius teaches Harry how to be an animagus, assuming they keep their magic
superdude50989 chapter 9 . 7/8
Looking forward to more chapters
AkaDeca chapter 5 . 5/18
Smooth Harry
hunzbookwyrm chapter 9 . 4/18
Interesting start
AviciiFrvr chapter 1 . 4/8
"updates are coming, I promise5 years ago. Do you breathe?
thomaspheasant chapter 9 . 1/15
please update immediately
TheLonelyAlchemist chapter 8 . 12/13/2020
Oh my god you ... why
TheLonelyAlchemist chapter 9 . 12/13/2020
You f*ucking idiot why a cliff hanger
Aredianx chapter 2 . 11/21/2020
I hate it when writers get lazy and rush their story. Why would Sirius suddenly start verbally attacking Dumbledore and Harry's beliefs? "Oh Harry you're awake. By the way we are teleported to another world where some weird aliens are experimenting on us. Also there was a prophecy about you being the only one who could defeat Voldemort but actually you can't because i don't believe you can. So let's just stay here with the aliens that are keeping us prisoners and doing experiments on us and not even try to go back to our world. Also you don't actually have friends and you've been manipulated your whole life. I didn't reveal any of this to you because apparently I had an epiphany after falling through the veil." Yeah that dialogue makes perfect sense. Seriously what's wrong with some writers?
cunningSalazar chapter 9 . 7/2/2020
Um update?
Kaiser Harry James Potter chapter 9 . 6/24/2020
the Fanfiction is great. But nothing Updates for a long, long Times ago... Man you remanber Who you this Story updatet?

*Sorry i'm from German and i can't good english. My english is very Bad.