Reviews for Buried Alive
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 1/7
Oh wow, this really got me right in the feels!
phoenix-rob chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
wow, very powerful story
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
You are cruel to end it there. It could soooo go further.
KneazleGriff chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
LOVED THIS!
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Time to do the sequel please
scarlettmeadows chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
So sad, but beautiful :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
Well shit. I'm thoroughly heartbroken. And sobbing my eyes out.
NumberlessFics chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Wonderful story, thanks for writing it!
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
That was really good! I loved it so much! Sososooooo much!
Selande chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Distressing, but absolutely fantastically well written. I just about cried reading through this whole story, but I wouldn't not want to cry as it was so well done. There are a fair amount of authors/people in general who don't like Snape getting over his animosity so quickly. Honestly though, when you are put into such a situation where the truth just slaps you in the face in the most obvious way, I think you nailed how his reaction would go. I hope you do a sequel - it would be interesting to see how Harry copes.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
It was awesome!
Loved every bit of it.
cheers
riptocs chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Aw I can't seem to find the sequel yet I guess I have to wait some more...but I can't wait!
LifeMeansNothingWithoutMusic chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
I liked the story but why must he lose a leg! Are you going to post a notice on this story so that we know when you post the sequel? If not please do it!
vgriffin4 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY YOU ARE TRULY A VERY TALENTED WRITER. THE EMOTIONS THAT COME THROUGH YOUR WRITING ARE WEAVE A TALE SO RIVETING THAT YOU CAN FEEL HARRY'S PAIN AND SNAPES ATTEMPTS OF COMFORT. EXCELLENT WORK I'M GOING TO SEE IF YOU HAVE OTHER WOTRK TO READ. AGAIN AN AMAZING PIECE OF WORK.
lipasnape chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Too late, too fast. Short story, I know, but...
And you left Harry responsible for his shitty childhood and Dumbledore smelling of roses. Just like canon.