Reviews for Buried Alive
Well shit. I'm thoroughly heartbroken. And sobbing my eyes out.
NumberlessFics chapter 3 . 1/13
Wonderful story, thanks for writing it!
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 3 . 1/11
That was really good! I loved it so much! Sososooooo much!
Selande chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Distressing, but absolutely fantastically well written. I just about cried reading through this whole story, but I wouldn't not want to cry as it was so well done. There are a fair amount of authors/people in general who don't like Snape getting over his animosity so quickly. Honestly though, when you are put into such a situation where the truth just slaps you in the face in the most obvious way, I think you nailed how his reaction would go. I hope you do a sequel - it would be interesting to see how Harry copes.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
It was awesome!
Loved every bit of it.
cheers
riptocs chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Aw I can't seem to find the sequel yet I guess I have to wait some more...but I can't wait!
LifeMeansNothingWithoutMusic chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
I liked the story but why must he lose a leg! Are you going to post a notice on this story so that we know when you post the sequel? If not please do it!
vgriffin4 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY YOU ARE TRULY A VERY TALENTED WRITER. THE EMOTIONS THAT COME THROUGH YOUR WRITING ARE WEAVE A TALE SO RIVETING THAT YOU CAN FEEL HARRY'S PAIN AND SNAPES ATTEMPTS OF COMFORT. EXCELLENT WORK I'M GOING TO SEE IF YOU HAVE OTHER WOTRK TO READ. AGAIN AN AMAZING PIECE OF WORK.
lipasnape chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Too late, too fast. Short story, I know, but...
And you left Harry responsible for his shitty childhood and Dumbledore smelling of roses. Just like canon.
lost angel92 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Wow. That was an amazing read. I felt the emotion in the depths of my heart.

Thank you.
lostangel92
mysinger chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Fantastic story! You drew me into the story. I felt Harry's pain and Snape's changing emotions. Well done!
AnimeGirl80 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Me encantó tu fic! Quería saber si... hay continuación?
Besos :D
I Am The Black Werewolf chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Aww, this chapter is so sweet? Great job! But i think you could expand on the rest of the story, like how Harry takes this all in... Ya know, I think I would really like to read it!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I would be interested in reading an epilogue that tells us how Harry coped with and overcame such an injury to defeat Voldemort. What role did Snape ultimately play, since he would not be able to "captain" Hogwarts, having lost his DE status? That would be a crucial loss to the kids of the Resistance; I don't think they could survive Dolores, Bella, or Lucius as the head.

Such an injury to Harry and the loss of Snape as spy would have a HUGE impact on the entire war.
Goth-Dyke chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Oh, that was fantastic! And it cries out for a sequel! I would really love to read how Harry, his friends and the rest of the Wizarding World come to terms with his lost leg - and what a magical prosthesis would be like (Mad-Eye Moody had both - a crude leg prosthesis and a truly magical eye). So, please, please, write a sequel.