Reviews for Loved and Appreciated
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/13
awwwww feeelings, it hit the spot
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
That was very intressting, but the last part was really funny! you got me that time! i hope that you make a sequel! I hope that it is as good as this one!
Lady Setsuna chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
Love it Love it Love it! Ending was very funny :;grins::
JessAngel chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
Very sweet! Hehe those Hilde/Duo partz were cute! Nice work 0:o)
peachchardonnay chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
Lovely, sweet and wonderful. High time the G-boys appreciated the gals. And Relena taking the bullet for Heero? Typical Relena. Thanks for sticking to the series' portrayal of the character and for not going OOC :) Lovely job :)
kyllir chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
rotflmao, jell-o? that was a nice touch...
K chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
Stupid question: why send the piolots to do what the police could? After all, if your NOT afraid of having the cops bust you, then your not doing something that requires B&E.
J chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
Very cool fic. Very cool. But, ummm. . .do you think you could maybe write like a prequel? Like explaining how Hilde and Relena found out about the mission, and what the bad gguys were doing, and maybe maybe how exactly Relena planned to help? Sorry if I'm sounding annoying it's just I really like the story and just have questions. So pretty please, with sugar on top?(Totally loved the scene between Heero and Duo) ja ne!
CC chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
Nice. Great.
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
She broke his nose, that's great. He really deserved it. Although if Relena's gonna jump in front of a loaded gun, she kinda deserved it too.
Kaylaa chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
That wass cool, Does any one like bsb? Iwas thinking about writing a crossover
Mika Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
Loved it! Great way to mix everything together!
Keara too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
Loved it. Very good story. Duo and Hilde make a good couple.
M.Jade chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
Ah, that was real sweet! I think you did a great job on this, though I'm not much of a Duo/Hilde fan ... Or a Heero/Relena fan, either! _ Both couples go well with each other though, I guess.