Reviews for My Short Story Haven
Hoshi chapter 10 . 21h
Looks great.
I hope some good fanfic writer will adopt this story/plot or maybe now it is an UFO you will find inspiration ; )
Who know, strangest things happened !
Always a treat to read something from you.
(hint hint 'more please' end of hint)
Bless you.
hey chapter 10 . 5/1
I really like this short you wrote. Any chance that if anyone adopts this or any of your short stories you would put a link in your profile? Mention it somewhere that least. I would love to read a full story of this.
rosiegirl chapter 10 . 4/29
Bummer you couldn't go further with this one, it was really good.
Tirla chapter 10 . 4/26
Yup! That final betrayal would set off anyone. I was thinking Vernon was going to come. In and kill or maim Harry. This was SO MUCH better!
As always, incredible writing and I wish it wasn't a UFO but, there you go. Hopefully someone adopts it and finishes it. I'd love to see how Harry Avenges himself on all who betrayed him.
TG28 chapter 10 . 4/24
That was fantastic! An inspired, original, captivating and so very promising beginning. I was devastated to find out there won't be any more to follow this amazing plot bunny!
Aleazanna chapter 10 . 4/23
I am sad that you are not going to continue this story. I don't believe I have seen this before. Unfortunately I can not write. You can always tell what the last thing that I was reading was.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 10 . 4/23
awww man i always love these kinds of fics! if someone does adopt it, will you put up a notice or something?
Ten Toes chapter 10 . 4/23
I'm sad you never had more for this one - it's a compelling beginning. Hope someone good takes it up, or that publishing it triggers more muse in this direction! ;-)

Thanks for posting it.
P.
Suezanne chapter 10 . 4/23
this chapter just ow will you link it if someone else adopts?
ssssa chapter 10 . 4/23
Dam I liked this one let me know if anyone picks it up.
bananafox chapter 10 . 4/23
its a pity you aren't finishing this one. its sounds like it would be a brilliant story.
Tommy14 chapter 10 . 4/23
Thanks for posting this story..I enjoyed reading it.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 4/22
I like it. Wish there was more.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 10 . 4/22
I love the avengers concept. If someone adopts the story, will you let us know?
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 4/22
It is a unique concept. I'd love to see Harry get some revenge for the bad treatment by so many.
To bad it was a non starter so to speak.