Reviews for My Short Story Haven
mobulis chapter 6 . 1/28
This wasn't time travel it was alternate reality travel.
gail19 chapter 9 . 1/15
Fun. I hope your muse does bring you back this way.
julesa66 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Contiue writing this one. I love stories when Harry is fed up with Ron,Hermione and Ginny.
julesa66 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
This would be a great story to continue. Severus starting to like this Harry very much.
julesa66 chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
This would be a great story. I hope that you will continue it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
cool
autumngold chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
I love your new stories! Having Ginny and Molly as brood mares is perfect, however I wish that Ginny had been punished more for the contract. I think all of the Weasleys, especially Arthur, got off too easily. They are just lucky that Harry is such a nice person. As for Godric, Salazar, Rowena, Helga and Severus raising baby Harry, that is such a perfect story! I really wish you would continue it, I would especially love to see Dumbledore's reactions to being kicked out of the castle. Thank you for your Outstanding stories! Hope you post again soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
This story is awesome! You have lots of options. You could simply focus on the reconstruction of the school and put in little glimpses of Harry's growth. What will happen with our favorite phoenix and great big snake?
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Love it!
annabelsmith chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Ummm... on that, why do you not do a time skip and show all the changes? any moves made by the founders can be discussed as flashbacks, or harry being told a story... that might help.

Cheers!
Anna
Rabunga chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
These just prove what a fantastically imaginative writer you are and some of these would be awesome if you turned them into chaptered stories but even as standalone stories you tell the tale so well! Can't wait to see more :)
PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
This sounds like a very interesting story. Perhaps a time skip could work so that harry is a bit older...perhaps around 5 or so and just doing a flashback detailing what had happened during that time, that way you could avoid having to write baby Harry
ReadingBug229 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Well...
I really enjoyed this chapter, you make the charakters come alive. But I got the feeling that the founder were a bit deus ex machina, just removing all the horcruxes like that. also, you haven't really explained WHAT they are, ghosts?

But I would love to see the story continued, as it stands at the moment you wouldn't have to write about Harry all that much, as toddlers don't do anything really important. You could focus on the fallout of Severus becoming headmaster and the changes the founders make in Hogwarts
Rainbow2007 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
oh I would love to see a second part of this story. I love it
HERMIT532 chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
I liked this very much. Hogwarts ran by the Founders through Severus for Harry is a unique and hilarious way to go about a fanfic! I also like that Severus isn't bitter and hateful at all toward Harry. Hopefully you'll figure out where to go next with this one. I sugguest the ousting of Dumbledore and the uproar that will cause. HE HE HE HE