Reviews for My Short Story Haven
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 12 . 8/17
Chapter 12 was cruel!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 7 . 7/21
This is one short story in which you to make a full story. Like who Ron is married to. And what will happen when the Malfoys protect him from the Dark Lord. Any chance that will happen? I hope so. I really hope so.
mobulis chapter 7 . 7/7
And then voldie kills the malfoys and harry.
dilis chapter 1 . 7/2
Hallo Janara,
ich finde jede deiner Geschichten einfach nur unterhaltsam. Schade, dass du nicht weiterschreiben willst, aber ich kann dich verstehen. Schreib für dich und habe deinen Spass daran. Ich mache es genau so.
Viele guten Wünsche für dich von
Dilis
dead feather chapter 7 . 6/10
Ooh, this was delicious too! You wirte damn good!
volfan chapter 8 . 5/5
This is how I wish the book series had ended.
volfan chapter 4 . 5/5
Fantastic!
volfan chapter 3 . 5/5
Love it!
volfan chapter 7 . 5/5
This chapter is absolutely magnificent!
Hmm, just thought of what would have happened if Harry went to the Wizengamont before marrying Ginny, to get them to force Ginny/Molly to drop the contract. What with the losing the right to be Lord Potter. Can't see them being too happy with the goblins either.
EspirituDelMar chapter 5 . 2/11
Ohh interesting. I hope you continue this one too one day!
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 2/11
You have to continue this. Oh please, please tell me you'll continue this someday! This story... It's original (it's the first time I've read something like this at least) and promises to be hilarious. I mean, I guess Voldemort will end up caring for Harry or something and then, I dunno, maybe Harry cares for him in return or something? Then Harry attends Hogwarts and Voldy tries to make him evil but Harry is too good for that and won't do what he says.
The hilarous part would be if the threat is not Voldemort but one of his followers who became overconfident. I mean, can you imagine his reaction? His follower pretending to be the dark lord, and harry and Voldemort fighting together to stop him? And the reactions of the rest seeing that yes, old Voldy had helped his supposedly 'mortal enemy' in vanquishing evil... Especially Snapes'. Omg, please write something like that, I would just die laughing :'D
Incubators? That's sick. I'm not reading any more of your stuff.
That's just mean.
ScarletRose chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Love love love the second one.