Reviews for My Short Story Haven
aalens chapter 2 . 11/22
Good one! It has always amused me that what with the availability of oaths like these and Veritaserum the seven books of canon were not a lot shorter - and thousands of fanfics too.
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 11/15
This is my favourite of your stories here. I love the way you presented Voldemort's character, and laughed at Lily's spell and pushing him around. I wish I could see Voldemort dealing with the Dursleys, and later Harry himself, but it is fun imagining.

"It is your brat, why don't you look after him yourself?"
"Because you killed me, you moron!"
Harry's a real -ing - here as well... I've never hated him more in my entire life.
Poor Hermione in Chapter 3. -ing pureblood -s. I wanted to rip everyone's throats off as I read. Harry, Ron and all the others are such - - - of a - and - - - -.
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 10/23
Are there any stories based on it already? Did James and Lily really abandon Harry or were they tricked into thinking he's dead?
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 10/22
Even better than the first one.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 10/22
hahahahahahahahahahaha. Harry can be quite creative.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/22
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Voldemort terrorizing the Dursleys? Serves them right. Hopefully the full story will show Lily making good on the whole having words with Dumbledore.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 9/29
Oh, my. I really wish you would continue this one-watching Salazar dealing with say, John Major would just be...*fun*. Although it would also be fun watching him deal with both Tom Riddle and Albus Dumbledore (sad that Snape ends up as collateral damage no matter who wins, alas).
Autumngold chapter 11 . 9/25
Excellent story! I love stories where Harry is too smart to fall for Dumbledore's schemes and manipulations. Thank goodness your Harry is finally smart enough to stand on his own two feet and rely on himself. Wonderful story!
Kay chapter 1 . 8/7
I loved these stories- they we so inventive! All of your stories are amazing and I hope that you continue to post more stories!
-Kay (sorry don't have an account)
I am writing to you in regards to your to love a veela fic with over 8000 reviews

Please please update and fin the fic there are soon many people waiting please please if not tell us why please over 2000 people are waiting
Smile Black chapter 2 . 7/31
Hey that was already nice and finished :)
Smile Black chapter 1 . 7/31
Yeah that does sound like a very interesting story :) Maybe one day I'll find a longer version of it xD
Vkw10 chapter 4 . 7/26
Wonderful. love the idea of continually de-aging Ginny to avoid the contract.