Reviews for My Short Story Haven
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 10 . 2/5
What I would like to adopt is the concept of that potion and journal. I wouldn't use it in this kind of story though, the only thing the journal would have in common with this story is the when and why it gets made, well, it would be a Summer out of desperation, but probably not anything else in common. Not sure what story I would put it in, I don't want to make a new story just for it though, not enough to base a plot around...
Giggles149 chapter 12 . 1/15
I really liked this one :-)
IloveHeat chapter 7 . 1/11
This one was really good too.
IloveHeat chapter 2 . 1/11
This one is perfect!
Autumngold chapter 12 . 1/11
Wonderful story! Thank you for giving Harry such a great new life as Lucien. I think, however, that the Weasleys got off too easily for the pain and anguish they caused. Thank goodness Lucien will never have to deal with them or Dumbledore again. Thank you for your incredible story!
marietta chapter 12 . 1/10
I like this one. Magic can change your parentage if you really, really believe it or need it to. Snape and Malfoy can love a child neither of them fathered or carried, as if it were their own blood, pretty much sealing the pact.
Weasleys are called out on a "prank." Everyone dotes on the twins so much. All I have to say is "Montague." Like that was funny. Try it on another House Team's Seeker and let's see how funny it is.
Skuld Odinsdottir chapter 12 . 1/9
meh, why would he kill himself over an obvious mistake?... Snape and Belatrix OTOH,,,
Nicol chapter 12 . 1/9
Loved all the stories here
Just sad that u didn't continue them.
Thanks
Nicol
Tommy14 chapter 12 . 1/8
Poor Harry..what friends the 4 Weasley's turned out to be. I'm hoping that Lucien has had a good and happy life with his Father's.
Venus914 chapter 12 . 1/8
I wish Fred and George will be punished to death.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 12 . 1/8
Ohh i'm glad Snape and Lucius could do that with the new Earthling known as Lucien.
Luiz4200 chapter 12 . 1/8
Really, the twins should have known better. I so hope they learn Harry did become Lucius' and Severus' son.
Bumpkin chapter 9 . 1/8
Why wouldn't you continue this with staying in the same POVs you have started with? I think this story would be fabulous if you kept on in the imprints/Severus' view on what goes on next - honestly I would end this with Harry becoming Headmaster as the five look on... and to tell the story I would find out what made Helga and Hogwarts go to sleep and then with timestamps of new and improved classes (basically putting the school back to rights) and so on.

thanks for sharing and keep penning,
Marns
~pN
jeepjeep14 chapter 10 . 1/8
I've really enjoyed this beginning you have started. I have actually read it a few times :) If you know of people who have "adopted" your UFO would you mind passing on the links?

Thanks for sharing your beginning.
bananafox chapter 12 . 1/8