Reviews for What Happens In Titan, Stays In Titan
Guest chapter 38 . 12/8/2013
YOU BETTER FUCKING FINISH THIS OR I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU FINISH
DoubleDexterity chapter 37 . 3/12/2012
OH noes, Rachel! I never have liked Terra, not even in the show, she's a backstabbing b****! literally backstabbing here though. Anyways I know I should be more worried for Rachel but... Sinceshe'! Don't sue me that he's my favorite character. Back to the story, I really loved the tragic love story between Jen and Wally, it was so adorable and I'm glad Jen didn't get executed. The part where Rachel was flirting with Billy was so funny too. It's a great story all in all and I really hope it can be updated soon, but I'm not trying to make a pressure, I can wait too.
wolfhead chapter 34 . 2/6/2012
Haha, go Karen! :D
Not-Your-Stereotypical-Blonde chapter 33 . 1/29/2012
I relly love this story! it dosen't have enogh reveiws. Seriously
wolfhead chapter 28 . 12/8/2011
I'm good with a Christmas special. :)

I can't wait to see if Rachel actually leaves with the others. What about Gar?
wolfhead chapter 26 . 12/2/2011
Interesting story. :) I like it.
Filega chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Cute, original and funny! It would be adorable if it was an actual tt episode!
PanicAtTheDisco Fan chapter 22 . 11/17/2011
Oh no! Jenny and Wally are my favourite couple!
Tttthfgfc chapter 21 . 10/20/2011
I'd love to see more Jenny and Wally
RavenTeenTitansAwesome chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
I love your story, please continue! Who is Lady Rose meant to be, or is she just made up? Please make more chapters, its a really good storyline.
Becca chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
Hey Katie,

i think this story is going well but that's because we wrote it, if ya think about it without anonymous reviewers we wouldnt have any comments! But I thank everyone who gav a review. even the cuthecrap dude. I don't like what you said bout the reviewers though maybe the first comment does sound overexaggerated and was written by someone close to katie. Well done for making the connection but it weren't hard since they both were first names without capithals.

I was thinking to start proper romance soon.

ps last time at your place was fun!

Becs xx
crazynerd chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Interesting. Can't wait to read how this secret relationship turns out. I thought the part where Garth's name was Jerry was hilarious. Great job
CutTheCrap chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
It's an ok story but why do I get the feeling that you wrote the first review and maybe some of the others?
Lolololololololololololplololo chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Wally's eyes are blue, not brown.
AngryBirdOhNo chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Rally's eyes are brown, they're blue. And his hair is more of a reddish shade then orange. Orange is how I would describe Speedy's hair. And Wally's not ugly! :)

Awesome chapter. I could totally see Jenny pouring soup on Wally. Please update soon!