Reviews for Single Ladies, Reloaded
white horse stories chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
You mentioned it, and I looked at his ears, and I think that whilst they are small they fit him, great story!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
aw,, love the part wha blaine.. he soo sweet.. ha.. most guy dont say that.. lol
LuLuZuZu chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
"Name's Kurt, actually."

"You have very small ears,"

OMG I'm trying not to wake up the whole house seeing as it's 11:38 pm but I think my big bro just heard me gasping for breath after laughing so hard. XD
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
A cuddle whore ;) Who wouldn't want that. Love it!
stoleyouaway chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
It's funny how your stories can always be hysterical and sexy at the same time. Your characters are also always do in character too, which is fantastic and takes skill. Loved this :)
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
LOL! "You have very small ears." How random and cute could that get? I love it! "I...What?" lolololol! I love random little comments like that...hehe
Violethillbeautiful chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hot. Hahaha, Pervy!Blaine is hilarious. :D
1gleefan chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is very sweet. How did you ever manage to make smut sweet?
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
thought I'd find leotards sexy :D merry damn christmas.
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
HEHE... Im so freaking giddy right now.. and that was good smut, so, it's all good! :D
paperstylehearts chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Soooo... I had to stop reading your Blatanna fic :( because although it's not a trigger for things I've done it brings some not so good memories. But it was beautifully written nonetheless.

Anyway... I was on YouTube & I rewatched Kurt's single ladies scene so when I saw the summary for this fic I was like helllz yes! :)

There's good smut & there's bad smut n then there's smut written by you... Entirely in a league of your own. Loved it!
mist-froggy chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
So I'm not the only one who find that Darren has small ears! I remember during the Original Songs episode, when they kissed, well I fangirled the first time (I still go all fangirl when I see them kiss), and then I was like "... Ew, but Darren/Blaine has small ears in fact... "

Well, good work wih that fanfiction. With all your fanfictions. Your dirty mind is really, really great. (Y)
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
goddamn that was hot
shadowjardis chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I think my brain just exploded a little bit. Probably shouldn't have read that at work but holyhotdamnbatman, that was amazing.

I love your brain! 3
mardie186 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Man, that is going to be one crowded gutter with all our tents out there! My mind goes to a totally filthy place every single time I see Chris/Kurt do Single Ladies. Especially this year during the Glee Live tour. I was SOOOO UPSET that it wasn't in the 3D Movie. It BETTER be on the DVD. I saw the concert live in Cleveland tho, so I have that one on my laptop since I video'd it. Damn that boy has grown up. Foly Huck! And Blaine/Darren, I have totally undapper thoughts about him all the time. I think his ears are cute. Just saw Darren in Chicago at Market Days last Saturday. Awesome concert. See videos on my youtube mdbaldo. Anyway, this was fan fucking tastic and please write more more more Klaine/CrissColfer. Totally made of awesome and on my favorites list as are you. 3