Reviews for How Fuwa Sho met his match
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
You know no one can finish your story but you it wouldn't be of the same quality no one's you but you yes ; ) smile.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
I love this ff n I've read your A/N you now have a different style of writing then incorporate that style with this fic your the author of this story infuse them n finish what you've started I believe you'll be happy with the results you can't allow things of this world defeat you keep a positive outlook on things like the saying goes when life gives you lemon make lemonade in other words keep your head up keep smiling thru the hurt n the pain it will be better I say it because I knw that its possible n (my God) is able to do anything I ask of him so I'm hoping you'll believe this n keep working towards your happiness he didn't put the sun in the sky for no reason so look up n smile you should look up a song titled (smile by Kurt Franklin). So smile it'll all work out
Alucard's biotch chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
i really like this story! i'm sad that you can't find any inspiration for this to continue, but i hope you carry on making fan fictions like this!

:D
akuma8947 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Well I'm really disappointed...:(
It's very interesting to read...
AZTHEBEST1 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
hi I kind of would like to adopt this story, so can I?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I suspected that Lory was surprised because Yukiko looked super sexy or something like that, but the idea of her transforming to boy never crossed my mind.
Nice chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Sweet chapter.
Poor Ren, always loses his mind when a thing is related to Kyoko.
I love Baklava. You should try it if it is available in your country.
By the way Kijima full name is Kijima Hidehito.
skipbeatlover592 chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Noooooo! Why did u stop writing? U had a really interesting and awesome story there I'd LUV to read more XD also I got to ask...why is this rated M? It may have ONE little scene there but I've seen worse in T... Plus it didn't look like anything like THAT was going to happen... Oh well just askIng and PLEASE start writing this again!
Leilasecret chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
wow this is getting soo interesting. Update soon please im dying to know what happens next an you got Yashiro on a motorbike :D yay!
kisahino1446 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
this story is going really good! keep it up!
lin Kim chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Waaaaa!

I'm sitting out in the cold waiting for you to update! TOTALLY TELLING GHW TRUTH!#!########

WRIFE MORE I LOVE YASHIRO AND YUKI'S POLOT!

jpsate sooh! !###!###!
Larythe chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
Kyaaa! you have to update soon! I loooooove this story! its one of the best skip beat fanfictions ever!
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Haha, now I'm kind of confused. So, you this is basically an AU, right? Haha, 'cause Kyoko and Ren didn't have these stories in the manga right? Or am I just wrong because I haven't watched or read it in so long? O.o But, anyways, great job!
skipbeataddict chapter 13 . 9/17/2011
aw well. I guess I have to find another great fanfic to read.
Lya.van.Lou chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
You know.. when I checked my E-Mails and saw there was a new chapter up I was like 'YAY! A new chapter *_*'. Then I come here and read and... well I thought 'What the hell is she doing?' (Are you even a girl? o.O I don't know xD ) and THEN I went to your profile and yeah I can't really be angry with you 'cause of your reason *laugh*

Ganbare! We all know you can do it!

We (or at least I xP) will wait for your return!

And I will hunt you down if the next chapter isn't up at the end of January o.รด