Reviews for The Return
dragonlordrb chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I am sorry that you decided to drop this story. I need to read its predecessor to find the full spectrum of the plot, but concidering that you are the author, I expect it to be good. For my walking in, in what seems to be meant to be the middle of the story, I was stunned. It was enjoyable.

As ever, may your quills be sharp, and your mind be storyfied.
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Oh, say it ain't so, Joe...er, Ollie! Please? I was just getting into this story! And no, don't try to pass it onto me, because I've not done well at taking over Twinsanity anyway. I could give you a few ideas, but I have no idea how to write it. This should really be continued, though. Just saying...
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Loved the love letter from Charlie! I thought it was perfectly sappy, syrupy sweet, gushy, mushy, and all that fluffy stuff. Also liked Molly's Aphrodite reference for Ginny...I wonder if Harry will be the 'god' for her? ;)
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
tears tears tears tears tears. I was just getting into it. Will love seeing whatever you write my older brother.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
:0(
Jim Red Hawk chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
You will not write it for even me? I KNOW I never review much, but it gets hard trying to remember what I wanted to say. :( I am sorry bout that also. :(

JimS :(
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
aaaawwwwww...too bad!...i was enjoying it!
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
"Poor" Al got his butt handed to him on a gold platter it seems. Good for him he needs to be brought down a few pegs every once in a while. :0)

Well with Remus with Lily I guess it makes sense that Tonks would need someone else... Charlie is a good match for her.

So does Ginny have her cap set for Harry?

Really enjoying this story

love ya

mae
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Now now older brother how could you deny Tonks her love? What did she do to you? The golden 12 how did you know i was born on the 12 of a month. And I'm not cleaning up the robes of Moody. Have one of the 12 do it. Nice chapter by the way.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
u made ur first mistake in first paragraph...the Elite Four are in Ravenclaw not Gryffindor!

good chapter!

update soon!
fred aholic chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Nice chapter Ollie :)

I like how you have retold they key points and your idea of how to do it. I am sorry I cant continue it with you but am happy to see where you take the story.

Tess
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I wonder how the Wizarding World would react to Lily being alive.
benperez31 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Nice start and recap. I can't wait to see this continue.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
nice
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Nice review.. I had forgotten some of the things that had happened in this story.

As usual a great (re)start to an interesting story...

Love ya