Reviews for Magic Ectoplasm
DragonStar7Queen chapter 3 . 5/26
Hello! I just finished reading this, and rather enjoyed it. I hope you update soon!
Angelicat2 chapter 3 . 3/23
Awesome...I really like it.
Slenderbrine chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Keep this going!
Fleur chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Can you please update soon ive been waiting for this for a longggg longgggg time
parisphantom chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
i LOVE your story. i wish you would continue it but it has been a year since than. Oh well:(
Reid Phantom chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Are you going to work more on this? It seems like a really interesting idea!
Shadowdragon223 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Floor powder not flew powder
Twillightfairy chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
I like this. You accidentally said that all Danny had left to get were ropes and a pet, I know you meant robes and a pet, but that's not what was typed. Are Sam and Tucker joining Danny at Hogwarts? I can't wait to see.
Aubrey-Sky-Blue chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Update soon please! :)
SakuraDragomir chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love danny phantom and harry potter

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
Doctor-Strider-Time chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Totally awesome! I liked the first one too, but this one's just as good, even better! Yay! Update soon please!
book phan44 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
lol, its no wonder that the owl won!
Torfkopp chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Hey there, your fic is coming along great (though you did call snape danny before they apparae to grimmauld place ) and I really like it. So please dont make us wait for months on end ;) (delays because of school, however, are perfectly acceptable :P)
Acedia's Apathetic Simplicity chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Hmmm...I like where going with this. Cannot wait to see how you are going to play. You don't seem to be following the cliches either. And I'm surprised, people are always bashing Snape for no good reason other then bashing. He's really great person who comes out on top in the end! I thank you, I really thank for not bashing him. Although he did seem a little you...robotic. I know he hates anything related to Potter but Danny doesn't really have any Potter blood on him just Evans blood so that would explain why he wasn't full out mean to him.
prophetofgreed chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Fantastic job so far.

The only that could be improved is more detail in your writing. Like descriptions of preople's looks and expressions.

You manage to go through a whole with snaps without describing his greasy hair and serious expressions.

Try to add that and more detail in everything then your story will be brilliant!

Keep it up! Can't wait for more

- prophet