Reviews for Moment By Moment
PurpleScorpion chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Awwww...these were great! My favorites was #5, 8, 13, 22, 30, 32, 40, 41, 45, 49, 50.
Soi Kusa chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I know it's kind of late now, but it's just beautiful ! And if you make 50 others, be sure there will plenty of people who will read it.

It's the 5th time I reread it, can't be annoy or bored by.
You Me and Obsession chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ritsu wondered what the box that appeared at his apartment was, but when he opened it and found BL manga, his first reaction was to yell at Takano in his apartment.

My first thought was "Awww he must have met Usami Akihiko-sensei"

Love all of these, but Memory and Nightmare the most
ohmyotps chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Very sweet! Loved this piece, my fav was the last one. Just breathe, very, very,Important. Also number 8, from. The most recent episode season 2, we don't really know what happened after they took that drive, but we can imagine all kinds of love after kissing. It was so romantic. Thank you!
MasamuneTakano chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I LOVED IT! My top ten favorites would be, number 41-Wait, 48-Unknown, 12-Temptation, 14-Music, 30-Body, 34-Formal, 13-View, 4-Box, 46-Gravity, and 8-Cold.
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Awesome. Just all kinds of sweet, cute awesomeness.
Tsunderoid chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Ah, I've read so many of these sentence challenges from Livejournal. It's a difficult challenge and not many have succeeded in getting the most out of it.

Each sentence is supposed to be centered around a single pairing, from what I've read. Some of your sentences have nothing to do with Takano-san and Ritsu's relationship. The ones that do are cute, though.

Your writing style is nicely polished It's clear you have a talent for it! But the point of this challenge it tell a story with each sentence, no? Your piece seems to be lacking in that. Most of your sentences are structured the same, so it gets a bit boring after the first ten or so. And while you do demonstrate your knowledge of canon, these also lack imagination/description.

Maybe you should give it another go? Try to keep it all centered around Takano-san and Ritsu next time around? It'd be a fun read for sure :)
SummerPanda chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
aww... this is just too sweet for me to handle.. :D
bespectacled-lazy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011