Reviews for Letters to a Stranger
morena.davidson.3 chapter 21 . 8/18
Ok. I kind of thought a few chapters ago when you wrote about how big Bella was, that she was having twins and that no one would know until they were born. :) Antonia Grace is a much better name. Thanks again for sharing. xo
morena.davidson.3 chapter 20 . 8/18
Love the story. I don't like the baby name though. Landon is kinda ok, but Jude is just...not. :) Oh well. It is your story and I truly appreciate your efforts. Thanks for sharing. xo
neelix lee chapter 22 . 8/15
Sweet story, thank you
TheNameOfThisFangirlIsSecret chapter 10 . 7/29
You have probably heard this about a thousand time by now, but I needed to say how much I love this story. You are so fantastic at writing the emotions and keeping everything in line with real life. Miscarriages happen. It's not nice and it's not happy but it' slide and there's nothing you can do other than be there after it happens. Writing about things like miscarriages and rapes (which is what your reviewer was against) create discussions about those issues, instead of just pretending they never happen.
I cannot tell you how glad that you didn't stop writing. Thank you for writing :)
Secret x
Guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2016
This is such a sweet story!
jule2 chapter 22 . 6/10/2016
Beautifully done. I really enjoyed reading this.
Rose chapter 22 . 9/9/2015
Thanks for sharing such a cute story! :)
Anonymous chapter 22 . 9/8/2015
I really appreciated your story and the brutal honesty you somehow infused into your words about a loved one being sent off to war. I especially love your ending, but the idea of Alice dying to breast cancer brought tears t my eyes, especially after rereading how Jasper and Alice first met. If only... if only.
EmmettRose chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
Hey, haters are gonna hate don't let it get to you I think yo done a good job on the last chapter. Life happens and as much as we hate it this happens too. Keep up the good work.
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I'm a little late to the game. I hear yo are pulling your stories so I hope yo see this. Thanks for sharing I have to say One of my best friends as a teenager was a soldier who was shipped off to war. We met the same way writing a letter for class and it being sent and asked to be given to the solders. Sad thing is he told me his commanding officer didn't share he just happened to see my letter in the trash addressed to Solider. c/o his unit, but at least he found it. We were friends for many years.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
What a cute and incredible story, it was so sweet and amazing, it just too much cuteness and I love it! This last chapter was the peefect ending to such hreat story so thank you!
boopgirl chapter 22 . 6/16/2015
cute
mrsfifty chapter 21 . 6/2/2015
I know that this is a fiction, but I think we'll know if we have twin or not since the first sonogram or monthly check up with obgyn. Unless we're living in the middle of nowhere.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/19/2015
this was a cute story, really sad alice's ending...wasn't expecting that :/
suzanne02 chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
Love this story! Rereading for I think the 3rd time...Haters are gonna hate. Reviewer sounds like she's young, obviously immature and needs to go back to school and take English 101..If she gets this upset over a fictional story, She has a rude awakening in the real world...Don't EVER give up a god given talent based on a few negative reviews. You said it best when you said "If they don't like it, Don't f'ing read it!" Thanks again for sharing such a great story!
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »