Reviews for Where the Air and Sea Meet
Dude, I applaud you. Not many people know, or even consider mentioning, the fact that back in the days that fairy tales take place in, only important people and royalty had surnames. It's something that many people take for granted and just assume that everyone always had a last name. Only wish that you would continue this story, but due to the time of the last update, that's looking unlikely.
DippyFresh chapter 5 . 6/14
"It was Trigon for the most part-"
Holy frakin crud, Trigon is in here! I applaud you sir for coming up with a Naruto/Little Mermaid story that also involves the Teen Titans... Just kidding, I know you meant to say Triton, but I just couldn't resist saying that. All in all, this is a really great story and I love the relationship between Naruto and Ariel, feels more real than most love stories in Disney movies pre-Princess and the Frog. Although I suppose it's not that hard when the stories usually follow the classic fairy tale format of "love at first sight".
blukmage19r2 chapter 5 . 1/20
Come on. The suspense is taking too long. And the day of the story's not even half over.
What will Ariel's family notice that the youngest daughter hanging around with a certain human and how will Ursula get involved in this sticky situation?
The "heat" will be on.
kuro yaksha chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
it's GREAT story too so please update soon
InfernoKing chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
I can't wait till you update this again! :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Hope you update this again :) I really like it.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Gah! Everyone just wants to interfere with their love!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
I liked the kiss, it was really cute :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Hehehehehehe, they're adorable together :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Awesome Start. Can't wait to find out what Naruto's origins are :)
fieryfoxpaws chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
haaaaaa... too bad this one isn't going to update it's really starting to pick up, you really have a lot of stories and most of them are great and almost to the end and then you stop them, are you gonna pick them up someday? because most of them are gem.
EmiyaXander chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
huh...i didn't even know you wrote a naruto/mermaid story...its awesome, do you plan on continuing it or is it simply here for inspiration? i'm hoping continuation but either way its a wonderful story that i would love to read more of.
rinnegan18 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
great story
DragonPony022 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
This is a good story I would like to see more of it. It is just a unique idea and very well written that I was really enjoying it. Naruto is in deep shit though if he doesn't get out of there before long. I don't think he can take daddy in a underwater fight lol. I wonder will Naruto ever try to take off her shells, that would be funny on the effect that would have on Arial and with her curious personality once he start she will want to keep exploring and experimenting with each other lol
DragonPony022 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
OH shit noisy sister overheard everything and will go tell daddy. And daddy might smite Naruto tomorrow or those damn eels might rip off his scuba gear and try to kill him underwater. I am surprise Naruto hasn't kiss on Arial's neck or body yet. If she is addicted to kissing how much would she become a addict to things like that lol