Reviews for Where the Air and Sea Meet
FireyFoxPaws chapter 5 . 3/12
haaaaaa... too bad this one isn't going to update it's really starting to pick up, you really have a lot of stories and most of them are great and almost to the end and then you stop them, are you gonna pick them up someday? because most of them are gem.
The Lazy Bastard chapter 5 . 2/8
huh...i didn't even know you wrote a naruto/mermaid story...its awesome, do you plan on continuing it or is it simply here for inspiration? i'm hoping continuation but either way its a wonderful story that i would love to read more of.
rinnegan18 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
great story
DragonPony022 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
This is a good story I would like to see more of it. It is just a unique idea and very well written that I was really enjoying it. Naruto is in deep shit though if he doesn't get out of there before long. I don't think he can take daddy in a underwater fight lol. I wonder will Naruto ever try to take off her shells, that would be funny on the effect that would have on Arial and with her curious personality once he start she will want to keep exploring and experimenting with each other lol
DragonPony022 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
OH shit noisy sister overheard everything and will go tell daddy. And daddy might smite Naruto tomorrow or those damn eels might rip off his scuba gear and try to kill him underwater. I am surprise Naruto hasn't kiss on Arial's neck or body yet. If she is addicted to kissing how much would she become a addict to things like that lol
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Well this will be interesting. Now Naruto wouldn't want her to trade her voice for legs because he can see her as she is now and not find her odd or strange but very cute. And it would be very interesting to see their relationship start and grow with her as a mermaid it would make the story stand out then her just changing human.
hellfire45 chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Good make more chapters
Cybertronian Kaijuruto chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Think you'll ever continue this one?
uzuuchi007 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Nice
jontron23088 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
This is the best story I have read in DAYS! When will you update this story?
Dusty-san chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Prideful much in chapter 4? Meh still... love the take on rhia classix and can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Can you please update more I really want to read more so plz update
Sexykitsune-hime chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
love the story. looking foward to ch 6.
animenaruto46 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013