Reviews for So a Vampire Walks into a Bar
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
lovely, great work darlings!
Montara chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I liked it. Thank you.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Congratulations on the win! Alice and Jasper are so cute together and I love the way you and your partner in crime portrayed the different voices with playful differences and I very much enjoyed it. :)
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was a sweet story. Congrats on your win. It was well deserved.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That is one of the reasons I like the strength of Alice. Even though she is over confident because she has an inside edge, she tries not to use it to her advantage... some times. Very sweet version either way. Still love Jazz.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Soo Jasper

Soo Alice

Very well done!

Reb
dunedin girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was sooo sweet. Alice who feels love before having met the other person. Amazing o/s.
twificfan chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was a fun take on how they met. Thank you.
Cierra Hill-Thomas chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Well done Ladies, I can see why you won first place, this was sweet for A and J even for you Sarita lol.
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Congratulations! Well done!

Love Alice. She's just so...Alice! Jasper didn't know what hit him, did he?

Congratulations again.
Padme-And-Anakin-4-Ever chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
The Alice part of this fic is AMAZING ;) lol. I still can't believe we won! Like I said, I couldn't have done it without you! Thank you sweetie! xx
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Cute story! I hope you'll continue to show the first meeting with the Cullens :)
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
So cute! A very well written cute one shot :) I'm not surprised it won :)
trs1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
OMG! One of my all time fav Alice and Jasper stories! I loved the way that you captured the emotional desolation that they were both experiencing before they met face to face as future mates. The contentment that they shared at the end was so heart warming! Loved this!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
great story...loved it... high praise, as I only read Edward and Bella stories... but this was fantastic...thank you...:)