Reviews for Lit Up
LilyPhantomhive01 chapter 4 . 2/26
Awestruck. Just. Wow.
Cartlin chapter 3 . 2/23
Mike's on Depakote? No wonder he's so skinny! I was put on it when I was like 9/10 for ADHD. I went from being a chubby kid, to looking like I had childhood anorexia, because food lost all appeal. Yeah, they pulled me off that within a month or two. (Adderal, is actually basically a MIX of Ritalin and Depakote, which still has an appetite suppressant as a result, but not as severe, but you also will frequently find any kids who go off it for the summer, suffer from 20 lb weight gains. Ah well, all meds have their quirks.)

Loved the chapter, and the fic as a whole. I've read this sooooooo many times. Your thought process on your painkillers is basically the thought process of someone with ADD without meds.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
This is truely wonderful. And the way you match colors make total sense. It really does paint a beautiful picture.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This is an awesome story premise!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Wow. Just wow. Absolutely gorgeous.
Sharon chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Hi so you're story was very intriguing and the idea was amazing. I was wondering if I could possibly use it in my own story, not fanfic or suits based, if you don't mind?
NerissaBlackwood chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Wow I absolutely loved this story. I had never heard about synesthesia before, it definitely makes for an interesting storyline.
ShortofWords chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
This story is amazing! The synesthesia really adds an extra layer to the descriptions and the whole thing just fits perfectly together. You're absolutely brilliant and this story is like a precious diamond.
RedVelvet chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Damn , i mean, im a kind of newbie here.
I dont know that fanfiction could be as hot as fvck haha,really enjoyed it !
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
oh my fucking god, this was beautiful
linnfromia chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
I really enjoyed this - the synesthesia added so much to the descriptions, greatly enriched the sex scene and everything else. Mike's embarrassment & desire for privacy, Harvey's confusion melting to (unexpected) tenderness, Donna's bright teal - you have a Whole Lot of very nice touches throughout. The ending (magenta fireworks, take your damn pills, you're like a lemming, sun-warmed ccrimson velvet) is positively triumphal. You capture a whole life together through the colors Mike sees/touches/smells.

I am going to subscribe to you just in hopes of getting that Harvey POV. I'm kind of out of fanfiction just now, but that would be so worth it!
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
can i ask for Harvey's pov? pretty please? i really wanna see how freaked out he was by the seizure
PippaFrost chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING PERFECT! IT JUST SO... DAMN... ITS JUST DRAMATIC AND ROMANTIC AND EROTIC AND UGH! PERFECTION!
AppleL0V3R chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Holy crap! It's been a while since I've read something description-heavy that's engaging and paints a vivid image/scene in my head. I've never heard of synesthesia but reading this made me really curious and wanting to read more fics with it. You did a really, really good job with this short story, and thank you very much for writing it.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
This was wonderful! So creative and absolutely beautifully written! I loved it!