Reviews for Controlling Our Fates
EDTHE3RD chapter 66 . 4/2
amazingly fantastic
NightWolfMoon chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
i liked the friendship between Freddie and Jonah and how Jonah's been forgiven by him even if the fans don't - but the fans don't get to see the entire character, only the one, small part that's been shown to them.
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 66 . 2/15/2012
Aw! This was such a nice ending to the story:-) I'm so happy that their lives are in order and that all of them are happy now:-)
BetterThanGold chapter 66 . 2/14/2012
I loved this story! :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 66 . 2/14/2012
Awesome ending for everybody.
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 65 . 2/13/2012
Wow...just wow. I can't believe Robbie's dead. But yeah, what Beck thought is right now both Robbie and Rodney can never hurt anyone ever again. I hope new everything is going to be alright. Looking forward to the epilouge:-)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 65 . 2/13/2012
What an ending.
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 64 . 2/12/2012
Wow, yes this chapter was very chilling. I can't believe it was Robbie, well now I wonder what's going to happen to him now that Rodney's dead. Please update soon!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 64 . 2/11/2012
If David's his real name, he's completely insane. With these molds of his, he can be anyone.
BetterThanGold chapter 64 . 2/11/2012
Robbie? What? Man, I didn't see that one coming. And yes, I definitely got chills reading this chapter... Update again soon!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 63 . 2/11/2012
Wow, I'm really happy all them are safe from Rodney now:-) Although that creepy feeling that someones after Rodney is chilling. The last chapter was chilling too, sorry for not reviewing it though, for some reason fanfiction wouldn't let me but these chapters were awesome. I know we're getting close to the end now. Please update soon:-)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 63 . 2/10/2012
Well, finally things are looking up for some of them.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 62 . 2/9/2012
Very strange nightmare. Wonder if it all means something.
BetterThanGold chapter 61 . 2/8/2012
Sad chapter. :( Update soon please!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 61 . 2/8/2012
Wow, define.y a chilling. chapter. Travis will be missed. At least Rodney's in custody...for now.