Reviews for Look Before You Leap
Guest chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
I have been reading this story, and I am confused. I like Eric and Rachel together, not Lily and Eric. Will Eric and Rachel get back together? I can believe he could forget Rachel and prefer Lily.
Emmettluver2010 chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
I love this story
Ugh chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
I loved the story up until Eric got with Lily I loved the Rachel Eric pairing. But yeah cause he's not with her anymore I am not reading this story anymore.
Coonkisser19 chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I like the stroy keep it up and please update soon
Sophie Jay272 chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Hey :) love this story! :) update soon :)
isis.mama chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I must tell you, I had a small smile on my face throughout this whole chapter. I don't hate Bill, but he does get on my nerves. I had to get him out of the way in my story(I've only written one so far.), so he's actually in a silver coffin. But like I said, I don't hate him just on principal as so many others here do.
Anyhoo. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your fic.
Ang
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
eric northman...boyfriend? no.
StoryWriterOfTheYear2013 chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
over all its a good story however im abit upset on how lily just took Eric from Rachel
Nelle07 chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Yay I was beginning to miss this story! I am kinda excited to see how it will be after Eric gets his memory back!
Nelle07 chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Omg I cannot imagine when they have to put the pieces back together in life after Eric gets his memory back!
truelove chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
im liking your your story so far slightly confused how its seems they kinda forgot about rachel and lily is kissing her boyfriend and she and sookie dont care what would happen when rachel comes bk
runawaycherry93 chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
great chapter. although i am mad at lily right now because i am a rachel and eric fan.
ILoveThee chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Another good chapter. I wonder though will Lilly ever find love...
cutepenname chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
As it stands right now...you are suffering from mary sue overload. Not trying to be nasty, but you really need to work on both your character and plot development. If you'd like specific help drop me an email.
MissAmyLu12212 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
I like this story. Very cute.