Reviews for Look Before You Leap
WeNeedATBDoOver chapter 17 . 8/23
This story is a little all over the place.
Really...that quickly...she just outs not only herself but her sister too. Naive little girl.
Henbird chapter 43 . 12/28/2015
Aw, is this the end? Really liked this story, thanks for writing xx
ladyres chapter 39 . 8/19/2015
Will u kill off bill in your story and nicole cant stand her why did they think she would be a good add to the show
Guest chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
I have been reading this story, and I am confused. I like Eric and Rachel together, not Lily and Eric. Will Eric and Rachel get back together? I can believe he could forget Rachel and prefer Lily.
Emmettluver2010 chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
I love this story
Ugh chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
I loved the story up until Eric got with Lily I loved the Rachel Eric pairing. But yeah cause he's not with her anymore I am not reading this story anymore.
Coonkisser19 chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I like the stroy keep it up and please update soon
Sophie Jay272 chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Hey :) love this story! :) update soon :)
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I must tell you, I had a small smile on my face throughout this whole chapter. I don't hate Bill, but he does get on my nerves. I had to get him out of the way in my story(I've only written one so far.), so he's actually in a silver coffin. But like I said, I don't hate him just on principal as so many others here do.
Anyhoo. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your fic.
Ang
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
eric northman...boyfriend? no.
StoryWriterOfTheYear2013 chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
over all its a good story however im abit upset on how lily just took Eric from Rachel
Nelle07 chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Yay I was beginning to miss this story! I am kinda excited to see how it will be after Eric gets his memory back!
Nelle07 chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Omg I cannot imagine when they have to put the pieces back together in life after Eric gets his memory back!
truelove chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
im liking your your story so far slightly confused how its seems they kinda forgot about rachel and lily is kissing her boyfriend and she and sookie dont care what would happen when rachel comes bk