Reviews for Brunettes and a Necklace
JamForever chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Stuck around to the end and it was great! Love Sam and Jules
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Not too fluffy at all! You captured their speech patterns very well. I could picture the whole scene.
Silly chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
So sweet, I love it!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
lovely oneshot _
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Very cute!

Ironicaly I was reading this as I'm watching "a day in the life"...
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was really cutee. I can't stop smiling haha!
Ms.ZoeiLang chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
What a great one shot! Maybe you write about him giving her the necklace and her thoughts! Can't wait for your next jam story!
Infame chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I loved it! Totally adorable. And fluffy. And sweet!

It was exactly what I was looking for :). I liked having Sam's POV for this one. It definitely fit. I was nice having him be so luvy duvy!

Thanks for posting :)
Inspire-Smiles chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
:) awesome. awesome. awesome.
Young at Heart21 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I noticed that too! Love your idea.
Keleshnar chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I'm not normally a big fan of fluff-only fics, and your fluff alert had me worried, but I really liked this story! I hadn't paid that much attention to the charm she was fingering, but the "keep the peace" meaning behind the peace sign is just perfect. And the more serious turn at the end felt very in-character to me. Good job with this one-shot! _
grits chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
So Cute

Love it
Tinkerpanda chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awwww. That was sweet. And adorable. And cute as a freaking platoon of buttons. I don't think it was too far into cheese-dom if that's what you were worried about. It was just the perfect amount of sweetness and cuteness. Nothing cliche or, like, sickly sweet. I really liked Sam's thoughts when he was watching her toy with it. They just kind of, like, resonated. It was so sentimental. I don't know! I'm not making much sense. Probably overtired. Anyway, I read this earlier (on my phone while I was at work - tsk tsk) and I kept thinking about it all afternoon and how much I enjoyed it.

I'm glad to see you writing again. It feels like a while since you posted anything but this is naturally well worth the wait. You write Jam so adorably.
carroussella chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This reader definitely stayed til the end! :)

This was so different from what I imagined you writing, and I love it. I can totally sense Sam's masculine pride when he sees Jules fiddling with it. This is such a sweet piece 3
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
YOU GOT OVER YOUR WRITER'S BLOCK. AND IT WAS-OHMAHGOSHICAN'TEVEN-too cute. So, so adorable. This made me squeal. Actually, first I tried to suppress it by biting my lip so I wouldn't scare my family, but that started to hurt, so I squealed anyway. I bet you feel so much better knowing that.

I'm rambling.

About the fic: this was awesome. Seriously. I loved it. I loved your take on the necklace and its importance and why Sam chose to give it to her. Keeping the peace-nice. And that last line! Beautiful. I've gotta give you virtual props. You have a way with last lines. Perfect way to end the fic.

I apologize for my lack of eloquence. Reading this made my brain melt into a puddle of goo.

-Nina

(And hey-I'm game, as well. :D)