Reviews for Sarah vs The One
Nomadic Nerd chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Wow! This story is OUT THERE, I mean way, way OUT THERE! The strange thing is, the fact that it is out there is what makes it so fun! Really like this! Personally I'd have made Sarah the Angel (seriously, just look at her,LOL!). but your choice works better in this story. Iknow you've just started a new story but an update to this one would be appreciated! Thanks!
bookworm33446 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Love this story please continue your very talented
garnetflint chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
This is really a fun romp. I do hope that you will continue work on it. I really like the subtext plot. It reminds me of a story by Phuillip Jose Farmer the name I am not quite certain, but I think it was " The other log of Pheneas Fogg"-a retelling of "Around the World in 80 Days". I really enjoyed that story and I'm enjoying this one too! Thanks for all the hard work and heartache that goes into writing a story, and a big hand for your record on completing stories!
garnetflint chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I have not seen Supernatural, but the concept is interesting, and I have to admit that as soon as I read that we were having a goodie and a baddie sent to protect Chuck, I leapt to the obvious conclusion (Sarah -Good, Casey-Bad). Nice twist on type! I don't usually comment on chapters that are not current as it isn't going to help with the story, but this was worth it!
doc2or chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Good to see you back writing some more Chuck material for this crazy little story. If there was one thing I never expected to see in this story, it was a 49B. And to make it even more interesting is an established hardcore rivalry between the "girls". Ha!
Looking forward to the fallout from pissed off Sarah when all the smoke clears, despite her "delicate" condition. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Glad to see you back and with a fantastic chapter. I loved to see Sarah pregnant and now with Forrest to bring trouble for them I can't wait to read the next chapter, :)
bluezebra4 chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
so happy you updated! loved this chapter, did not see that one coming though

also I can't wait for your new story!
I am obsessed with sarah vs true friendship
Reyes9 chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Wow, how nice to see an update on this one. I'm realy looking forward to your new story. I know it will be great.
Vader451 chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Nice twist with Sarah bring pregnant, looking forward to Orion's introduction as well. Please update soon!
Pip chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Great starting scene with all three main characters.
Pip chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Great premise.
Pwn84 chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Love this story and chapter, Sarah wanting to be a real girl was great! Please this fic soon!
Graydon chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Yay you're back, hope you update this story again soon, it's great.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Amazing writing! Very entertaining.
Arya's prayers chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Glad to see this one back.

It's so out there but so fun.

Looking forward to your new story too.