Reviews for I Need A Hero
ksw3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I'm not much into cowboy but I did enjoy their story! A nice little short one that didn't leave me hanging. Thank you for it.
Celticdee chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wooo-eeeee! That was so cool! I could picture the whole thing in my head as you spun out the story. Always liked that song, I Need A Hero. It was perfect for this. Thanks for a very enjoyable tale. And congrats on the win.

Judy
KimiD chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I have Always held~ that one of the sexiest things in the World...

Is when a cowboy tips the brim of his hat at you in greeting, it gets your attention like nothing else ***SWOON WORTHY*** Oh Yeah... There is something so breath arresting and downright panty-melting about a cowboy BUT A cowboy Edward, let me die the death here and be happy, LOL

I think I became a puddle of goo on the dance floor~~

Again, your style is smooth, lighthearted and encompassing... I was drawn in and watching from the side table at all the goings on, you do weave a wonderful web of characters... Carlisle and Esme, Oh I could so see her holdin' court and Daddy C backing her up, ~Do Not mess with his "sweetheart", I Loved that! And I could so totally see that big hulk Em dancing so purdy out their with his missus... And Edward barging over to protect "his" woman, totally swoon worthy~~ I can see why you won with this o/s It was totally AWESOME. I do not know if you intend to continue this one but I for one would, think it would make a fabulous full story and see where you take our young country folk. As I said before, I WILL be checking out All your other stories as well! KimiD
chele the original chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I loved it. Amazing southern Carlisle and Esme.o]
bonz245 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I love the western feel to this story. Really enjoyed reading.

Thanks

Carol
tamarraaa chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is soo cute ! Especially the ending ! Please do a sequel or something to continue this story ! It's to cute and precious to be wasted !
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
So i loved this so much! It was amazing and incredible. These two were so adorable together and i just couldn't get enough of them! I loved this little one shot so much! I really enjoyed it! Hope to see something else soon!

~Ashley~
jaspersbelle chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
LIKE! I like ranch hand Edward and skeezy Vicki Jo.
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Cuuuuute story! I really loved this.

Thanks~
love bite chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Too cute, however, I think I would need to wash my neck after that yucky Jimmy incident and before kissing Edward! Yuck!

Well-written.
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
hot hot hot! I just can imagine Cowboyward! wow!
SarahBella chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was so sweet! What a great story!
dolly511 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
wow...great story

and edward *swoon*..amazing as usual, after reading this i want a hero too, actuallt i want an edward, he was so sweet and protective like always *sigh*

luved it..maybe you can a few chapters more, i would love to read more from you cuz you're a great writer.

congrates on your third place win.
hippie starr chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
*swoon* I want a hero too. Goodness was he a complete sweetheart. I really hope you decide to continue this one at some point.
bookluver93 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Very cute, I love the ending by the truck. I also loved the way Carlise handled the fight. I love the cowboy-ward stories. Congrats on 3rd place as well.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »