Reviews for I Need A Hero
dolly511 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
wow...great story

and edward *swoon*..amazing as usual, after reading this i want a hero too, actuallt i want an edward, he was so sweet and protective like always *sigh*

luved it..maybe you can a few chapters more, i would love to read more from you cuz you're a great writer.

congrates on your third place win.
hippie starr chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
*swoon* I want a hero too. Goodness was he a complete sweetheart. I really hope you decide to continue this one at some point.
bookluver93 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Very cute, I love the ending by the truck. I also loved the way Carlise handled the fight. I love the cowboy-ward stories. Congrats on 3rd place as well.
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Very sweet. I kept forgetting it wasn't actually a western.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
What a great little fic. Love the first two songs, had to look the last one up.

Thanks for sharing your writing with the rest of us and congrats on your third place win.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was really sweet. What is it about James? he's so stinkin creepy. Good job.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I loved this story. I would love to read more if you continue.
jamiebaker68 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was cute, i'd love to see u do something with this,or make it into a what do they call it,hmmm like a 2 or 3 chapter
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
aw, that was very sweet

thanks for sharing with us
NKubie chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was sweet. I'm not use to a southern Cullen family. Poor James. He rarely gets a break. Congrats on the contest!
katmom chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was great!

Ugh, the ugly step-sisters...and JIMMIE...shuDDer...

This made ME want to dance...

Such a sweet, hot kiss...and the banner! Wonderful!

Thanks for sharing...so glad you won!

Kathie
twilightfanatic93 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
i looooove it!
crazy62 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh now there couldnt be anything sexier than a cowboy Edward mmmm mmmm. Wonderful story to bad its not longer. Thank you for sharing!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is so cute! I loved how Jimmy is all sleazy and drunk, and her hero, Edward, comes to rescue her from his vile clutches. When all the 'Cullen' clan got together to throw the bums out I just laughed.

Sounds like Edward has a sad history with his ex, Tanya. She took off with some ranch hand when she could have had him? Some women are just crazy.

Congratulations on placing third! xoxo!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 8/16/2011