Reviews for A Symphony of Silence
Demoness99 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I've re-read this about five times, and I still love it. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this. It's so beautifully written. The story itself is also beautiful. You can imagine their contact in school and who they are outside that bedroom from little things you wrote from time to time. You are a really good writer. I look forward to read the rest of your stories.
violonforte chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I reeeaaallllyyyy love how you wrote this fic. I've even stolen a few lines in it to put in my planner, I hope you don't mind. I love how it's a balance of light and dark - at least that's how it seemed to me.

By any chance, is this a companion fic to that other long one you've written? The... Fieldguide? Coz I can so totally imagine them doing this after that one.

Anyway, great work! As expected, you delivered winning characterizations, phrased your words beautifully, and generally made another masterpiece. The PruAus world should be fed with more authors like you. *cries off in a corner upon realizing my own incapability*
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow, this was really erotic and poetic at the same time. I can feel that they love eachother and aren't just doing these things for sex. :)
NotHereNotNowNotWhileILoveU chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I'm crying, not sure why. But I am. It was sweeting, and perfectly writen, and poetic, and smuty!
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow this is so erotic... You can feel their love, their closeness, not just mindeless sex you can feel their souls melting together very erotic

Loved it!
DreamingFadesAway chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I just...

Smut. Beautiful smut. WELL-WRITTEN beautiful smut. You win all of the awards.
Nivell chapter 1 . 11/2/2011

*IS RESURRECTED* My god, this is hot, hot hot! Don't excuse yourself for writing that delicious smut. I need more, more more!

Am hooked with your fics now.
footbanana chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Holy. Shit. How wonderful was that story? I... I just... _ Mm.
NobodyHomeNobodyHere chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Quite wonderful. Characters were given realistic descriptions, and feelings. Good job.
Nyomi Owahama chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
God...words can not describe how beautifully written that was. The way you worded everything and your characterization of Gilbert and Roderich was just perfect. I can't even find anything to critique, it was just amazing. Seriously, your story just made my day~
PlatinumPixels chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Alright, first thing's first: I love you.

You write smut AMAZINGLY. Unlike me, you take the time to express the deeper emotions between them and the words you use for it-It's all beautiful~

So I will be sure to add you to my favorites now [which I NEVER do], because your writing makes me jealous~
rhythmoflove chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Don't apologize for smut when it was well written like yours was. :3 I loved this, and it only makes me love this pairing more. :D
Kaze chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Okay, I am Hane no Kaze. I'm doing this from my iPod and I pressed the send button prematurely... Sorry about that. " As I was saying, this smut was a nice change of pace and it fits well into Austria's character. Really awesome job.
Hane no Kaze chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
In my opinion, this was the most uniquely written smut I've ever read. And, I mean that in a good way. I really liked the set up. It was sweet and gently put into place unlike most smut that is hot bodies and that other stuff. Not that I don't like the other stuff... But, this was a nice change
The Phantom Devil chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
that was really touching, the emotions are so deep 33 their relationship is always so cute :)) is this AU? it kinda sounds like it )) even if they didn't go all the way through it was still good (although i have a feeling that they did something beforehand XD), i hope that you'll write more stories in the future~!