Reviews for Quarrels & Quaffles
Sweetchildmine chapter 1 . 8/23
You're hilarious, and your Draco is so crazed and I love it.
This was amazing. I didn't expect all the humour that came with it. I was laughing my head off at some points and simply grinning at others. You're an extremely talented writer and I would love to see more.
1Fan chapter 1 . 6/13
This was amazing! You are a genius. Please write more.
As always your number one fan forever,
xox
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
oh my god, when I opened this in a new tab I expected sex, but I didn't expect THIS. Holy fucking balls this was so good and funny and I will now go try to read the rest of your writing just because.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Holy FUCKING HELL
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
i love how you paint draco in your stories im always laughing so hard i cry :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I'm sorry, but was that supposed to be "sexy"? I was laughing too hard at the bad fad sex to enjoy it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Just fyi if you're on the pill, then your cycle is being controlled by the artificial hormones. So nothing could throw her off her cycle... Otherwise the pill wouldn't work and everyone would get pregnant.
silverandgold chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I just took out a ruler and measured what 20 inches was. DAYUM GRANGER.

really great writing
eidastoryteller chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Omfg! That was fantastically sexy as hell, this part "Draco, you're going to get me pregnant!" Had me laughing like a crazy person because i wasn't expecting her to say that xD simply amazing.
Myra chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved it!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Haha, good story! Excellent ending!
pansy25 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Whoa! This all happened because of a misunderstanding. I hope Draco gets it soon!
euendo chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
God. Just. GOD, AUTHOR. That was unbelievable. The twist in the beginning was enough of a hook to get me in and convince me you're a masterful story-teller, but the smut was... honestly the best I've ever read. The kink - so inspired. Of COURSE Hermione has a Quidditch uniform fetish! Everything was a joy to read :) Looking forward to the completion of the unofficial sequel!
Ninnyss chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
this is perfection! i've never laughed so much. you're incredible.
this goes directly to favorites no matter what
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »