Reviews for Quarrels & Quaffles
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/12
i love how you paint draco in your stories im always laughing so hard i cry :D
I'm sorry, but was that supposed to be "sexy"? I was laughing too hard at the bad fad sex to enjoy it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Just fyi if you're on the pill, then your cycle is being controlled by the artificial hormones. So nothing could throw her off her cycle... Otherwise the pill wouldn't work and everyone would get pregnant.
silverandgold chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I just took out a ruler and measured what 20 inches was. DAYUM GRANGER.

really great writing
eidastoryteller chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Omfg! That was fantastically sexy as hell, this part "Draco, you're going to get me pregnant!" Had me laughing like a crazy person because i wasn't expecting her to say that xD simply amazing.
Myra chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved it!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Haha, good story! Excellent ending!
pansy25 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Whoa! This all happened because of a misunderstanding. I hope Draco gets it soon!
euendo chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
God. Just. GOD, AUTHOR. That was unbelievable. The twist in the beginning was enough of a hook to get me in and convince me you're a masterful story-teller, but the smut was... honestly the best I've ever read. The kink - so inspired. Of COURSE Hermione has a Quidditch uniform fetish! Everything was a joy to read :) Looking forward to the completion of the unofficial sequel!
Ninnyss chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
this is perfection! i've never laughed so much. you're incredible.
this goes directly to favorites no matter what
Thegirlwholivedtwice chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Loved it :)
Cobalt Copy chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
20 centimetres? O_o Is that... normal? Damn, that would've hurt. O_O
I actually think this one is my favourite out of all of your stories (Clear the Counter comes in second I'd think). The whole idea of a possessive Draco and Hermione's fetish for Quidditch players made me laugh! I think your reasons for her are entirely plausible and I wonder if it's actually true, it was something I didn't notice! :D
I love it when you portray them fighting, it's so comical because Draco always seems to be shouting over such a menial matter xD.
I think you filled the challenge criteria perfectly, and you taught me a new word! I had no idea what 'scatologia' was until I read this! Anyway, as usual, perfectly written, wonderful plot and brilliant author ;D
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
breannanix26 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Fuck a duck.

As soon as I read that I was laughing so hard I snorted. This was such a great story!