Reviews for Quarrels & Quaffles
JenniferFeng chapter 1 . 2/2
damn this is super mega fucking hot
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Whoa! That took graphic to new realm's? And. I. Loved. Every. Bit. Of. It! This was so well written, with a naughty little plotline to back up the titillating, and highly —visceral action being described herein! I cannot think of words that properly express my respect for your ability to so well 'paint a picture,' with your word's. This is a skill, with which I still struggle with on a daily basis, in my attempt's at convincing, and persuasive clarity?! And you my dear!?–have it nailed! Again, well done! Thanks for sharing, —Cheers!;-)
Sweetchildmine chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
You're hilarious, and your Draco is so crazed and I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
This was amazing. I didn't expect all the humour that came with it. I was laughing my head off at some points and simply grinning at others. You're an extremely talented writer and I would love to see more.
1Fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
This was amazing! You are a genius. Please write more.
As always your number one fan forever,
xox
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
oh my god, when I opened this in a new tab I expected sex, but I didn't expect THIS. Holy fucking balls this was so good and funny and I will now go try to read the rest of your writing just because.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Holy FUCKING HELL
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
i love how you paint draco in your stories im always laughing so hard i cry :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I'm sorry, but was that supposed to be "sexy"? I was laughing too hard at the bad fad sex to enjoy it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Just fyi if you're on the pill, then your cycle is being controlled by the artificial hormones. So nothing could throw her off her cycle... Otherwise the pill wouldn't work and everyone would get pregnant.
silverandgold chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I just took out a ruler and measured what 20 inches was. DAYUM GRANGER.

really great writing
eidastoryteller chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Omfg! That was fantastically sexy as hell, this part "Draco, you're going to get me pregnant!" Had me laughing like a crazy person because i wasn't expecting her to say that xD simply amazing.
Myra chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved it!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Haha, good story! Excellent ending!
pansy25 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Whoa! This all happened because of a misunderstanding. I hope Draco gets it soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »