Reviews for Mirror of the Soul
mcdde5Heno chapter 4 . 6/27
This is the first story of yours that I have read, and it was amazing! It is so creative, and you are spot on with the characters. Your attention to detail is excellent. I could picture the whole story playing out as if I was watching an episode of the show. I'm dying to know what happens next. Did you ever finish this story? If not...is there any chance that you would! Thanks so much for sharing your gift...
TheMajesticLauren chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Please continue! It's great!
samwinchester83 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Ahhhh what happens next!?
lillelouis chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Too bad you never finished.
RainbowBetty chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Omg, I can't believe you haven't updated this! Is there anything I can say to convince you to come back? Cookies? PIE? Your writing is brilliant, I love it so much. You've captured the Sam I so desperately wanted to see all thru season 7 that they never really gave us. Gah! Beautiful job, I just wanted you to know.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Please,continue!How have not you had any more comments? This is not just, xd. I liked much, it continues publishing please that probably her should see now all that we stay disagree for the lack of love brotherly and taken care on the part of Dean after this scene. Damned writers, always removing ourselves the Dean's care to his little brother!
butterflyxblade chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
please continue this. come back to it please...it's really really interesting and well written. please come back~
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Dean can sure learn a lot about Sam in there. Memories he never saw, because Sam was alone. All new insight into what Sam was made up of. I know it's painful for Dean, but I think it's necessary too, because as well as Dean can read Sam, he doesn't always understand him.

Looking forward to more. :D
Twinchester Angel chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Hey! I'm sorry it took me so long to read this. Real life has been unfairly demanding. :( But I am loving this! I read all four chapters in a row. I hope you post the next one soon. I loved the part with Sam coming to help Dean and Bobby with Cas. And his hallucination of Lucifer in Bobby's house was really creepy. It messed with MY head too! Cuz I kept thinking, wow, I bet Sam is so confused. I wondered if he really doesn't know where he is. I wonder if he thinks this isn't real and he never got out of hell. And did he? What if he is still there? What if all that had happened really was just another form of torture from Lucifer. But then Dean came and pulled him out of it. And the whole dream root thing. I knew that was gonna happen but it was still a surprise to me cuz I was so riveted that I had forgotten about it. This is exactly something Dean would do to help his brother. I love that Dean suggested it in the show. And the mirror thing is really cool. I love how he's seeing different memories of Sammy's in the mirrors. And what does Sam mean about protecting Dean. Is he talking about the Hell memories Dean's going to have to endure in Sam's head? Cuz yeah, that's gonna be horrible for Dean. He knows what Hell is like. He's suffered it too. I can't wait to read more of this. I'm totally intrigued by this story. Update soon pleeeease! :D Thanks for sharing this. *hugs*
shadowblade-tara chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Awesome! I have to say, I love that view of Sam's leaving for college. I can understand Sam's view completely - just because you want a different life doesn't mean you want to cut your familiy out of it, especially your siblings. *grins and sits back* See, now you got to update again. You have me spoiled.
macgirl6 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Wow! Another great chapter!
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
More More Please!
smalld1171 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Hi there! I just stumbled upon this story and am I ever glad that I did! It is wonderful! I am hooked and can't wait to find out what Dean will face when he finally finds Sam. Thanks so much, this is awesome! :)
spnrules1 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Continue to love Dean looking in the mirror and reliving the moments in Sam's memories. The firework scene I enjoyed because it is always a happy memory for both of them. I really enjoyed how you wrote the night Sam left for Stanford. Such great angst. I loved the line that Sam said, " I am not whole without my big brother." Beautiful moment captured with those words. You have peaked my curiosity about Sam saying he will protect Dean. Glad to see an additional chapter because I want to see how it is going to be with Sam's hell memories and how Dean helps Sam. Again, loved the whole dreamroot part of the story. Great job!
cold kagome chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
AWWWWE.. POOR BOYS P.P DEAN IS FINALLY SEEING THE TRUTH...