Reviews for A Vibrant Display of Love and Affections
torianime246 chapter 5 . 1/15
I love this story and I find it hilarious. I hope that is long running cause I can not get enough of this.
Anusree Ghosh chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Nice one! keep going!1
SunlessNights chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Please update! I love this so much!
Paradise Eden chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
i love this story. it's a light romance _ has all the right spices.! thanks spunky!
Moegi chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Oh my!Poor Byakuya doesn't have a break! XDDD But at least he understand that he's interested in Renji, and that's a very good start. Now they'll only need Aizen or Urahara's help with a bit of mischief so Renji will be able to save our prince again! Hope to see Renji getting all flustered and wanting to join the competition soon!
WinterStorm03 chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
I had so much fun reading this! :)) I can't belive what those three did! And who knew that Byakuya is THAT good at strip poker? I would love to see him play against Aizen sometime...and Renji too...and owning both of them in the same time... And speaking of Renji...you dumbass! Are you that blind? *punches him in the head* That kiss was so obvious! *sighs* What if both of them think they are being friendzoned by each other?

Great story and very funny, keep up the good work! :3
Aizenfan6969 chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
I'm so glad you continued this one. It's one of my all-time favorites!
Caitriona695 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Bya just needs to shake Renji until whatever it was that was broken in his brain fixes itself. Poor thing.
AsorenRM chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Renji is SO clueless! GHAAAAA!
Eva Galana chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Okay...why hasn't Renji put in his name? It's like, he keeps trying to drop these hints to Byakuya (and I have a feeling that Renji isn't oblivious to why Bya kissed him)...or, just come out and say it! Oh, yeah, that's right - then there wouldn't be a story! But...argh (that's my pirate imitation, btw)...I really don't want Aizen getting his hands on Byakuya - or anyone else.

Darn Dirty Old Men! Don't they know he's Renji's?!
Picklez80 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Whoa, Soutaichou, you beast! And someone needs to give Renji a kick in the pants. What are you, stupid? Byakuya just kissed you, you bumbling idiot!
SCJ0263 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Omg!

oMg!

omG!

I'm speechless. That was so adorable I can't even think.
alabirdie chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Renji, you big idjit! You're killing me, KILLING ME! Get the lead out and read the signals bya is sending, guess for the love of all that sacred in the three worlds.
Great job spunky, you had me face palming at the end of this chapter. :) I love renji to bits but he can be so dense. Don't give up bya!
Anarane-Sensei chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
I was sooooo happy to see this in my inbox! I can't wait to see what happens next...also, Renji can be oblivious.
chunk-ie chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! I haven't read something this brilliant for a while it is just hilarious, I really hope you finish this. I hope so much that Renji and Byakuya get together. I loved Zaraki in this chapter as well he was just absolutely hilarious, please update soon, well done on a brilliant story (one which will probably become my favorite if finished haha) and keep up the good work :)