Reviews for A Vibrant Display of Love and Affections
Aizenfan6969 chapter 6 . 11/16
That was actually kind of sweet Aizen/Bya with Aizen helping in his usual devilish way. Love the new chapter. Please update again soon.
PrivateCaller chapter 6 . 11/14
Aw, poor Byakuya! He really wants his Renji. At least they got a cuddle.
TehWonderer chapter 6 . 11/12
Great chapter! More please?
Picklez80 chapter 6 . 11/12
Glad to see Tetsuya and Kurushimi show up. They're a cute couple, and Tetsuya would of course try to help Byakuya. I just hope Renji gets some sense knocked into him soon.
Wildwind13 chapter 6 . 11/12
I'm so glad this one got updated. I hope you will keep it going. Hands down my favorite story!
Anon chapter 6 . 11/12
Yay, an update! And it's a really sweet one with Tetsuya just being a good friend. Kurushimi is funny and Aizen, while being scary, at least had Byakuya looking in the right direction. Byakuya cuddling up to Renji rounded off the chapter nicely. Please update again soon. I want more!
Winterheart2000 chapter 6 . 11/12
Woohoo! An update full of cute, sweet and a little wistfulness. Loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!
kaze39 chapter 6 . 11/10
oh geez and now you've got me hooked up on this again after so long.. renji is such an idiot sometimes i hope he comes around soon so bya doesn't have to have his heart broken all over again _
kyuumihaira chapter 6 . 11/9
Bad Renji! Bad, bad, bad!
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 6 . 11/9
Why do I get the feeling that renji is only pretending he actually likes byakuya but is afraid to pursue it because of their statuses... Aww this is sad :(
Shini-neko-chan chapter 5 . 11/7
Ahh...I finally step back into Bleach fanfiction and the one fic I find that is well written and keeps my interest seems to be no longer written. : Sad.. I'll keep a hope that you might continue it someday.
torianime246 chapter 5 . 1/15
I love this story and I find it hilarious. I hope that is long running cause I can not get enough of this.
Anusree Ghosh chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Nice one! keep going!1
SunlessNights chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Please update! I love this so much!
Paradise Eden chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
i love this story. it's a light romance _ has all the right spices.! thanks spunky!