Reviews for A Vibrant Display of Love and Affections
Shini-neko-chan chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Soooo sorry it took me so long to come back to this! I ended up reading all you have posted of the Shattered Moon series and then was lost on where I was in this again XD

As per usual, your writing leaves me with very little to be desired. I often lose myself in the words until it's almost made me late for work or it leaves me with less sleep than I mean to get! That said, of the two stories I've read, I'd love to see more of the Rift and of course, this one. I'll be eagerly awaiting more!
LarukuLawliet chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
No, no, no, no! You can not leave me like this! D':
I really want to know what will happen ! D:
Why Renji is so hard-headed that he can not notice that Byakuya's feelings are real and not a hallucination? :'C
You make me suffer with your story (in a good way, of course), I really need the next chapter. Please!
And I hope Renji realizes that Byakuya is serious about loving him, so they can finally be together and so they both will stop suffering for each other :'3

I swear that your story has attached me so much, it's so interesting! hahaha I must admit that at first I thought it was a little bit strange because it was weird for me to see so many people chasing Byakuya's body.
And I also swear that I will read your story from now on until the end, beacuse I loved it!
HAHAHAHA I died laughing when Ukitake, Kyoraku and sotaichou Yamamoto were trying to find out who was sexier through Byakuya's "love searching competition", it was funny... weird, but funny.
In every chapter ending, I'm like: "Oh my gosh! I have to know what will happen!", but now there's no chapter ahead and thats why I want to leave this review: To ask for the next chapter as soon as possible... otherwise I'll die(?)... well, no, that's not true, but I will wait for it anxiously.

PS My native language is not english, so I hope this message is at least understandable (because I'm sure it's weird)

Sincerely: A girl who really, really, really loves yaoi and who is absolutely in love with RenBya u RenBya forever! -puts her hands in the air as she shout like crazy, trying to find more RenBya lovers(?)-

I'm really waiting for the next chapter :3 and see you on the next review ;*
Ja-ne! :D
kuroh chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
countinue please I want to read more about this and other chapters.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
That was actually kind of sweet Aizen/Bya with Aizen helping in his usual devilish way. Love the new chapter. Please update again soon.
PrivateCaller chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
Aw, poor Byakuya! He really wants his Renji. At least they got a cuddle.
TehWonderer chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Great chapter! More please?
Picklez80 chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Glad to see Tetsuya and Kurushimi show up. They're a cute couple, and Tetsuya would of course try to help Byakuya. I just hope Renji gets some sense knocked into him soon.
Wildwind13 chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
I'm so glad this one got updated. I hope you will keep it going. Hands down my favorite story!
Anon chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Yay, an update! And it's a really sweet one with Tetsuya just being a good friend. Kurushimi is funny and Aizen, while being scary, at least had Byakuya looking in the right direction. Byakuya cuddling up to Renji rounded off the chapter nicely. Please update again soon. I want more!
Winterheart2000 chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Woohoo! An update full of cute, sweet and a little wistfulness. Loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!
kaze39 chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
oh geez and now you've got me hooked up on this again after so long.. renji is such an idiot sometimes i hope he comes around soon so bya doesn't have to have his heart broken all over again _
kyuumihaira chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Bad Renji! Bad, bad, bad!
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Why do I get the feeling that renji is only pretending he actually likes byakuya but is afraid to pursue it because of their statuses... Aww this is sad :(
Shini-neko-chan chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Ahh...I finally step back into Bleach fanfiction and the one fic I find that is well written and keeps my interest seems to be no longer written. : Sad.. I'll keep a hope that you might continue it someday.
torianime246 chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
I love this story and I find it hilarious. I hope that is long running cause I can not get enough of this.