Reviews for A Vibrant Display of Love and Affections
tmp3475 chapter 7 . 8/12
Ki ...cough Kichi.
tmp3475 chapter 4 . 8/12
Ok Kisuke's and Yoruichi prank is going to far letting that group of lunatics trying to hurt or Byakuya
tmp3475 chapter 3 . 8/12
Rukia fainting was hilarious.
fire vixon chapter 7 . 8/12
Please update soon I'm really enjoying so far
Kakura56Ichiro chapter 7 . 8/9
Please please please please! PLEASE! Continue this story! It's simply amazing and had literally made me scream out load for them to ya know get together. Oh my death god please this is such a amazing story!
Picklez80 chapter 7 . 8/5
Poor guys! It's always something. Come on, Renji, save your Taicho.
Winterheart2000 chapter 7 . 8/5
Such an exciting update! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kittykins chapter 7 . 8/5
Yay! A new chapter! Strangely, I think the demon isn't so bad. It seems like something is going on with the king. Huh, looking forward to the next chapter and more of Renji's half-assed heroics. :) Keep it up!
kaze39 chapter 7 . 8/3
great chapter! looking forward to the next one :3
PrivateCaller chapter 7 . 8/1
I'm so glad August is here! Finally Renji knows Bya loves him. Hope he rescues him soon.
Willow chapter 7 . 8/1
Yay! Bring on the Red! I'm so glad you're picking up some of your Bya/Ren. I've missed it. Love your other stuff, but Ren/Bya/Ren's my OTP. Keep it up!
yukino76 chapter 7 . 8/1
good update thanks
GemNika chapter 7 . 8/1
Loved this! Great job, as always.
chunk-ie chapter 6 . 7/10
I am reading this story again! I love it so much I just wish there was more to read of it. I can't wait to find out what will happen between byakuya and renji. Well done and keep up the amazing work!
EdensDespair chapter 6 . 4/16
This is a very cute story. It's such a fun read and I do hope you continue this, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!