Reviews for Somewhere
Reibunriinta chapter 4 . 3/13
I love this so far! Oh no Rikku and Yuffie together seems so dangerous! Lol I look forward to that part! _ anyway if I had to guess the point when you started writing again I'd say you started writing again with the line about Cloud on Fenrir...am I right? _ lol love this story so far.
Reibunriinta chapter 3 . 3/13
Wait were the slash marks from Cloud and Sephiroth at the end of advant children? Is this at the end of Advent Children or beginning? And I love it so far.
Reibunriinta chapter 2 . 3/13
I love this, poor Vincent...he always attracts the nutsos _ lol one question is this pre or post dirge of Cerberus?
Reibunriinta chapter 1 . 3/13
I like it though it is a bit hard to follow when you switch from Yuna to Tidus then back maybe you should put some like this one there ((*)) or this ... Or even just add more space between the two paragraphs. Besides that I love it.
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Hey, another update! Sucks that it will be the last one for now, but it was definitely worth the read.

Despite the fact that this is blended in with AC, I still can't quite figure out the villains' plot. I'm very curious and each new update only makes me more so. I really hope you update again soon. I'm dying to know more!
Bloodwitch Raven chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
Is the last part with the two men are from Crisis Core: Kunsel and Luxiere?
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
I absolutely love how you incorporated Advent Children into this! For a minute, I actually thought you would rewrite the scene so Tifa would be the ultimate victor. I was looking forward to that! lol. Oh well...

Very cool chapter! I'm still hoping for a TidusxCloud team-up of sorts, but I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. Sorry. I just love me a good fight scene, especially when any of my favorite characters are
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
Wow! I had completely forgotten about this story, but I'm so glad you chose to update! Shortly after I started reading, I remembered some past events and it reminded me of what this story was about. I can't believe you're continuing after two years. And, I also can't believe it's BEEN two years, lol. After two years on a story, I would have completely forgotten about it altogether probably, haha.

Anyway, this was a nice update. Sadly, I'm too slow to guess whom those two guys were... However, I'm curious as to what role Yuna will have later. I can't wait for her and Tidus to I also loved the bike ride with Tidus and Cloud. Those two are cool together and I really hope they get some team battle time in, lol.

Can't wait for more! I'll be gone tomorrow though, so I'll try reading when I get back.
cjthepinoy chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is great! please keep going with this story!
Platinum J chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
you said you'll finish it,THEN WHY U NO FISH?
Platinum J chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
i bet vincent is having the same feeling like the time he's with yuffie huh.
Nessa671 chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Please update soon.
Reishin Amara chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
oh man,talk about chaos.
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
lol. don't worry about how long you take. I can be pretty slow myself sometimes.) I look forward to more. Keep it up!
Irish-Brigid chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
I have a very bad feeling about this. Very, very bad. Is Tidus sick? Or losing substance?

Cloud does seem a bit 'chatty,' but the hour you wrote this makes that understandable. (It also explains some of the typos I've found.)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »