Reviews for A Friend In Need
agd888 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I like the pairing, its unusual but you make them sound sweet
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I'm a fan of unusual pairings and I really loved this!

You wrote it so well that the pairing didn't seem usual, you definitely made it work!

I really enjoyed this! :)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I like this pairing and I thought this was very good.
RKO.AirBourne.Cenation chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
it is a strange pairing but it worked very well. i love the attitude ou gave john and that he wasnt the cocky one for once. really great story
MoRaine25 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Seriously this is a very well written story. You have a talent. Additionally, I love that you used Kofi. He is so underrated and hot. He needs to be written more. And you wrote a John Cena that I liked. Please write a follow up.

I would love for you to write more stories featuring Kofi maybe in pairings with Dolph, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan,Alberto etc.. Would also love a fic or two featuring Primo, or the USO's or some of the divas like Gail, Alicia, Naomi, etc...
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT!
YouthAndWhiskey.Pentagram chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Holy. Crap. THAT WAS AWESOME! My two fave wrestlers...
rosiewitch24 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was amazing! I enjoyed it very much. The pairing was great, not many Kofi stories, and you made it work . Thank you and keep the great stories coming.

~Rosie~
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I actually really liked the pairing, definitely different, but you have to change it up a little every so often :) like my Rey and Kane pairing, different can be good! I really liked it
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I like it. I don't care what other people think. As rare as this pairing is, they seem to work together. I like it.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Lets put it like this shall we...

I rather read Cena/Kofi than read another Hardy fic anytime!

especially if you write it of course ;)

LOVE IT!
RRatedauthor chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Interesting pairing, but it works for me! Sorry I can't be any more specific than that, but I have no frame of reference since this is a unique pairing. A little long in spots, and it might have been a better used as set-up for a longer fic, but still I enjoyed the read. Keep on truckin'!