Reviews for Code Lyoko: The Forewarned
Sartruce chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
At the risk of sounding repetitive, the amount of work you put into this is nothing short of astounding. :') I like the characterisation here. And I really want to know what's going to happen next. I loved the explanations about the scientists and the technology and re-emergence of the AIs. Great work!
Sartruce chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
The thought you've put into this astounds me. I'm not sure if I understand all of it, but I'm just staring at this chapter in awe right now!
Codelyok13 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
please continue this i love the concept of quantum compters housing ai's like xana except they can take over the world through the network and its the jpb pf the lyolo wartriors to keep the ai's in check
ben chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
This is great. No seriously, I love this!
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
cryptologicalMystic chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Y U NO CONTINUE EPIC STORY
Soul Jelly chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Just found this update, and I thought it deserved a comment even if it is the end. I'm really sad to see this discontinued, but you have your reasons and I eagerly await your future endeavours. I've really enjoyed reading this fic; highlights for me include your character development/fleshing out (particularly of Taelia) and your wholly absorbing and fascinating studies of Lyoko-technology. If CLE flunks, I'm incorporating parts of Forewarned into my headcanon for Season 5. :P

Good luck with your new project!
childofthelord chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Really enjoyed your story, Just wish you could keep it going at the same time as your new project. Oh well see you whenever you post it up.

Till then Ja Ne!
Mastermind416 chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
This is some good stuff. I like how you're planning on making this a legit 100% series complete with story board, planning, and professional preparation. I also like how you post updates on how you're going with creating the story and how plot will work. I really like what you've done with the story.

-Keep on writing!
WCSII chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
While not uncommon to desire reception of praise for one's work. A word of forewarning. Many readers a.) aren't members, and b.) usually don't have anything to say after reading a story, finished or in progress.

So if you're waiting for someone to show interest in your work before bothering to add more... you'll be waiting for a long, long time. And the longer you wait to add more to your story, the less likely anyone will come to 'praise' your work. Just saying.

That said... I find the story premise intriguing. Potential for a lot of things. Like... say for example... the AI from the first computer might have been able to study the skid and create a rudimentary version for itself, and just so happened to find that other super computer. Though I do have to wonder... what would happen if two... or more A.I.s meet, and one 'gobbled' the other? Would that mean that it could facilitate multiple obsessions? Become something that could 'learn' other things equally as fanatical as it's original obsession? Or would it just figure out how to apply the decimated's obsession to it's own?

I ask cause, one thing about XANA was that it seemed to defy the conventional wisdom of tunnel vision. Yes, it prioritized killing anything that obstructed its goals, but it seemed to be able to assimilate knowledge other than simply whatever it's end directive dictated. Also, as XANA was often claimed to be several directive focused programs working as one (multi-agent) I would think it would be a similar function if not actually the same thing as a singular "conscious" multi A.I. (aka another XANA in the making) But that's just my musing.

Hope you overcome that need for others to review your story before you bother adding more. It'd be nice to be able to read a full story once I've started reading it, for once.