Reviews for The Grey
Wishfull-star chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
that was different then i thought it was going to be but still sweet:) im glad scorpius got freedom:)
Eldar-Melda chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
Great chapter!

I seriously complain Nanda, he doesn't get any chance... :(

I hope he will do a great thing in the future, he needs to fight Bellatrix. :)

I hope he will e fine in the next chapters...

The-Printer-Without-Ink chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I'm glad you decided to discontue the story, not because I don't enjoy reading but because of my previous statements, and because, quite frankly it sounds as if you are stressing yourself out a little more than can probably be considered healthy considering it is just a story.

There's honestly no need to apologise, many of us forgive you, and also support your decision.

- Mie. (T-P-W-I)
snarryfantasies chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Well its a good story but i dont see it as a sequal because it barely deals with harry and tom
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
I am sorry you feel that way. I've been enjoying this story just as much as the last and was looking forward to seeing what would happen next. Nanda's music ability was different and unique. I also wanted to see how Bellatrix's plot to capture Nanda would go, if it would succeed or not. If you truly do not wish to continue, then there is nothing I can do about it but please know that you have at least one fan who will wait until you get your inspiration back.

Good luck!
Eldar-Melda chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
That's okay!

Take your time! :)
The-Printer-Without-Ink chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
To be honest, it's not that I don't like it, but to me, it seems a bit like a forced sequel. You didn't really need to do a sequel about Nanda, because in my opinion the first story was wrapped up quite nicely without cliff hangers, but you chose to, so if you decide to continue with the fanfic I will still happily read it. I just find it slightly less interesting because it is mostly about a character that was only introduced at the very end of the first fic, if you understand what I'm saying.

I really hope this doesn't sound like mindless babble, I'm not very alert at the moment, so please don't hate me if I sound rude in anyway. D;

Thoughtfully,

Mie (T-P-W-I)
WereBunny87 chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
Honestly you can tellyou are losing interest in the story...if you want to keep adding you should but if it's just goin to grt harder for you, it's best to leave alone. Good luck on making your decision! :3
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
no great people came from Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff

Mistaken.

His life was with his music. And I could never be more proud of him.

Congratulation. Magical musician is a rare talent.

I suppose that after Scorpius, Nanda will be one more Slytherin sorted into Gryffindor. Or maybe, Nanda will be sorted into Ravenclaw like Luna.

Is Nanda a snake speaker? I don't remember. It's a possibility, especially if it was blood adoption.

Scamander

Salamander? Ah, Scamander is a river god.

All I have to do is let Nanda be smarter than me. That shouldn't be so hard. He's a Ravenclaw.

Interesting. Scorpius is better than his name implies (I mean no offense to scorpions; they may be fascinating, though I don't remember meeting one). But Head of Slytherin House will be interested in his 'game', I expect. Though he may be distracted by the news...

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad

The dreams of my death are the best I've had.

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take

When people run in circles; it's a very, very

Mad world.

I hope Nanda can resist Imperio, just like Harry.

I desperately needed something more to life than school and being a Malfoy.

Find a hobby. Pranks, painting, duelling, pick for yourself.

Erlking? It's related to fascination with music.

Severus Snape can apparate in Hogwarts? Why? And if he is neither Potions Professor nor Head of Slytherin, then what position does he hold here?

Murderous madwoman and her henchmen don't deserve beauty of hawk.

I hope they will not be able to catch Nanda; that he will use his Portkey to escape when needed.

Diricawl and Niffler. Luna and her twins would be delighted... So, Scorpius is a rabbit (I remember reading about beautiful black bunny, with red eyes...), and Nanda is a bird (vague).

Please, Nanda, speak with either Severus, or Harry, or Tom. It's not your fault you overheard them; it's their fault they haven't used any privacy wards, anybody could have heard them.

Thank you. Good morrow, good night, good luck.
Eldar-Melda chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Nice chapter. :)

Nanda has issues with his magic and I find it interesting. He's not the perfect wizards but a growing wizard.

Tom and Harry learn more about Nanda's family true past and it's horrible. Harry cries yet I understand why, he fears for his beloved son.

WereBunny87 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
I love it! I look forward to more!
Eldar-Melda chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
Nice chapter once again. :)

Nanda and Scorpius are friends, I'm not stunned of that. It seems rather natural for me.

Bellatrix plans to get Nanda, I hope his fathers will act before that.

I live Severus' role in that story, protective and nice.

WereBunny87 chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
I hope Harry and Tom can make Nanda realize how proud they are of him, for just being their child xD I love the new chapter! I look forward to more!
chumchum4ever chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Get better soon and I'll still be here waiting for your next chapter. I wish you the best.
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
Yikes... that sounds aweful. If I were religious, I'd pray for you every day... but I'm not so I'll just send you well-wishes and whatnots, (and pray to Japanese deities of healing, even if I'm not religious, ;P )

Hoping for the best, and a speedy (as humanly posible) recovery!