Reviews for The Long Road Home
WickedBlue chapter 24 . 1/31
Wow. This fic was so much more than I had even hoped for.

I loved the film since it first came out and that scene where Will tells Robin that he is his brother has always been my favorite. I was watching the film again yesterday and still loving it I found I wanted to see more of the brother dynamics between Robin and Will so I went hunting for fanfiction. And then I found your story and it is just awesome. I so love all the Will - Robin hurt comfort, love how you describe Will, love how you keep everybody so well in character.

So, awesome job with the fic. Thank you so much for writing, and finishing, it.
OUATLovr chapter 1 . 1/25
Are you still planning on writing that sequel?
The Power Of Names chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
You have to love Fanny.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Very strong chapter :'-)
Mideila chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
God. This is a masterpiece! If someone else has painted to this masterpiece beautiful illustrations, I would die happy! *_*
/doc158997093_247760945
/doc158997093_243239823
/doc158997093_240324607
/doc158997093_240723378
/doc158997093_240748148
OUATLovr chapter 24 . 1/8/2014
This is an awesome idea and story! There just aren't enough stories about Will and Robin after they discover that they are brothers on here! Well done! And poor Will...he went through so much in this story.
Ella chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
There weren't enough brotherly scenes in the movie but I hope I would have reacted well if I were in Robin's place. I think it depends on what kind of person you are, some people consider their friends and family more important than themselves, placing both friends and family on equal ground while for some family is more important than friends and some put themselves first but I think Robin considered Will a friend and ally even though Will hated him and I think Will didn't hate Robin as much as he hated Robin's actions so realizing that Will was his brother was enough for Robin and realizing that Robin was a better man than he had been as a young boy was enough to sway Will's opinion although they definitely needed more time to right their wrongs. Besides after just finding your younger sibling wouldn't you hang onto them twice as tightly if they then accompanied you on a dangerous rescue mission and almost died. I loved the way you made them slowly become closer as the story progressed though, the way you portrayed the relationships between the characters was amazing and I really loved Azeem calling Will 'younger Christian' all the time, but I mean really what happened to names, Azeem? You'd think he would have started calling these people by their names by the end of the movie, but no- oops sorry, was I ranting? I do that a lot. recap, awesome story, relationships between characters were awesome, Azeem is very wise but his lack of understanding of English language and customs is very funny. Generally an awesome story. I talk to much. Bye!
Edna Pests chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
"You said, 'don't leave'…Will, I won't leave you…I'd never do that."" Not everything is about YOU, Robin!
Edna Pests chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Go listen to Valjean's Soliloquy. It reminds me so much of Will's struggle as you've described it, with Robin as the Priest.
AliuIce0814 chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
This is the best story I have read in quite a long time. I love Robin and Will, and I desperately needed to see their brotherly bonds strengthen. Thank you so much for writing this. It is incredibly well-written and thought-out and well worth the read.
LishaChan chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
So I just watched PoT again last night and then had to go read your fic again! Really hoping that you publish the sequel soon!

haha apparently I've been reviewing a lot xD
talk-ape chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
Brilliant backstory.
I am treating this as canon it is so darn good.
Dun dun dun about the nobleman
talk-ape chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
This, this is what's missing from the film.
Brilliant s far, the level of character depth and thought in this is great.
You GET Will.
Erana chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
This was absolutely brilliant. I really hope you're still intending to write that sequel, because I desperately want to read it. I remember the first time I watched Robin Hood POT; throughout I enjoyed it as a nice re-telling of the legend, but honestly I never would've read any fanfic for it, and I never would've re-watched it. Right up until THAT scene. That one, single scene which completely stole the entire movie. And, of course, that's the problem, too - the writers/actors did a phenomenal job with that scene, but I don't think they realized that the level of my giving a damn about anything besides Will and Robin's relationship had dropped to nada after it. To go from that brilliant moment to battle and marriage was just ridiculous. It should have happened much sooner, so they could've actually EXPLORED it more.

Heh, sorry - long ramble is long. My point is this fanfic is what I wish the movie had been, i.e. MORE. And as I said, I really hope you do write that sequel because I for one would absolutely love to read it. You did a brilliant job with this - thank you so much for writing and posting it.
LishaChan chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
Hi again! Rewatched PoT a few days ago and had the urge to read this story again! I see from your Author's Notes that you were planning on writing a sequel... not sure if that is still in the works, but I would love to read it!