Reviews for Understand
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Great job.
patternleap chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
This is a lovely story. It's one of the sweeter "Aoko finds out" stories I've read, and it still feels very in-character.
alynawatlovers chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
oh, that's ultra cute! :D
Asukastears chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
BRILLANT, just BRILLANT

love the way its written

cookies to manzanita who said on his/her fic little kid that your a great writer or i wouldn't have read this

THANK YOU!
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
-giggles- I enjoyed this a lot! n.n myau~
thisisoldandunused chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Aw!
Amy85 chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
HELLO? remember me? from the messenger? well I have to say that; IS GREAT! _
yumi-no-baka chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
that was funny
ruri chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
Your fanfiction is a great story.

Go ahead and try your best again.
Ranma1517730129 chapter 2 . 7/20/2002
Good fic. Ends on a good note. I guess that Kaito is my new reading hobby of the week. Ummm...The words to Janet Jackson's "That's the Way Love Goes"? "Like a moth to a flame burned by the fire. My love is blind can't you see my desire?"
rupan heisei1412 kid chapter 2 . 6/4/2002
nice.
Erel chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
That was BEAUTIFUL! Please email me if you ost anything new!
Choco-cat7 chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
This is good, the 'stealing kiss and stealing it back is really more Kaito and Aoko fic!
Mic chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
bwa ha ha ha ha ...looks like this time is Kaitou's turn to say "I don't understand..."
Ysabet chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
_ ! Whoooooooo... I *LIKE* your "No Freaking Clue" fics! Glad you did this one- the story needed an epilogue (and besides, it ties in with the 'Card Tricks' comment about KK kissing Aoko without getting hit. He DID, actually; he got hit LATER). Really, really in character, especially that last bit; I think I've been reading too much manga lately, 'cause I could just *see* him sprawled over the treehouse-platform with his head hanging off upside down and all...

Okay, Hauntress, cough it up: WHERE did you get a Kaitou plushie? *_*