Reviews for Shouldn't Have
amore1993 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
rlly liked the determined rachel, seemed like her thinking :)

update pleaz
Lynne25 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Great story,I can't wait for the next chapter.
midnightandcounting chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Hey! Thanks for the update. I'm glad you decided to continue. Have a nice day! (Or evening depending on when you read this) :)

Sarah
tmd092 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I'm so happy you messaged me and decided to continue! I loved this chapter just as much as the first. I absolutely adore St. Berry, but I also don't hate Finn, so I liked how you handled the situation. Everyone seems to write that it has to be one or the other, and then in their writing make the other guy out to be either an idiot or an ass hole. I like that you were sympathetic to both. I can't wait to read the third chapter!
auhaes23 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
SUprising ! The end of this chapter is just a surprise ! I don't hate Finn, I like him, so I'm not disppointed :) I just want to read the next chapter xD

Well, good luck to write another chapter, and I'm glad you continue this story D
mbrattoo chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
A part of me feels bad for Finn but, not bad enough to overshadow my joy at the fact that Rachel finally told him the truth and is realizing her feelings.

This chapter was great because you really captured Rachel's struggle and confusion while excellently portraying Finn's emotions, as well.

Great job!
midnightandcounting chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
We need more St. Berry love on this website and in the show. Especially with all the great scenes they just had in season 2. Anyway, great story! I love the emotion behind it. You should consider writing a sequel of some type (hint, hint, wink, wink).

Sarah
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I wanted to see more of Jesse's opinion on the finale, and more of him in general. You definately beat what my imagination conjured up, though. Fantastic work. :)
mbrattoo chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I actually liked this a lot. I mean, it's completely understandable that Jesse would make a bigger confrontation with Rachel about that kiss and I thought his points were very valid.

In all honesty, I'm positive that even if Rachel continues to be with Finn throughout high school, there's no way they'll last in college. I see her definitely being with Jesse throughout her career- not Finn. They're just that awkwardly cliched teen couple. :D

It was also realistic that they didn't just fix everything then and there because nothing can be solved that quickly in real life. I like that they obviously still have a ways to go to clear everything up.

I think you did a fantastic job because of how incredibly realistic this was, as well as how well you portrayed the characters. They were spot-on, in my opinion.

I honestly feel like this is what really should've happened so, in short, I absolutely loved it! Fabulous job!

-Alexis
tmd092 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Have more confidence. I loved it! I wish Jesse would have said all of those things in the actual finale and I wish Rachel would wisen up that Finn only seems to care about her when someone else shows interest.

I also really liked your take on why Jesse egged her. Every story that touches on the subject always assumes it was for the title. I know this is a one shot but you should def consider a longer story. Message me if you decide to continue!
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That's so dramatic, I loved it ! Just great !

I have the same feeling than you but don't worry this one shot is amazing !