Reviews for Guardian
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Okay first of all, this is very good. Unspeakably beautiful! Second, never ever EVER stop writing Sabriel! But the one bit of advice I would give you is more of a request, and that is... Make it happier next time! You know, love, kisses :) But I could feel the love, even now :3 And it's beyond words.
angela123111 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Poor Gabe!
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Gorgeous. Don't stop writing period.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
that was a great story! short and sad and kinda tearjerking but i loved it keep writing!~
SourSugarQuills chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
AHREJOGJEHLFJKGOURHTEWIf. Argle larewgelaj . This fic makes me not even think coherently. It's lovely. Delightful. Amazing. Definitely keep writing Sabriel-it's lovely! Great job. ( And I mean uber-amazing-fantastico-lovely job,) And Keep Writing,

~SSQ
undeadbutstillalive chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
but you can't see why that matters, because he's laughing.

AGH! you're just as amazing at writing Sabriel as you are at writing Wincest. I don't know how you do it woman! I think I've just fallen in love with you all over again, just like I do after every story of yours I read. By all means continue writing Sabriel.
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Extremely sad, yet touching
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Naawwww! Hell of a punch that last word packs.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Dont you dare stop writting sabriel. god this was beautifuly written well done
fanficgeek chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
you should definitely not stop! and you even more definitely continue! this is amazing! I would love to see where this is going :) or if you don't continue on this, I'd love to read one you write!
Forbidden-Lover1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Nice. Do we get more? *puppy eyes of doom!*
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Never stop writing Sabriel! This was amazing!
AnimeWolf524 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
OH NO! Don't stop writing Sabriel! This is great! Very emotional!
Marvelicious chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ahhh! Never stop writing Sabriel! :DDD This was so perfect and amazing, and just oh my god I loved it!
Ziggymia123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
No! Don't stop writing Sabriel! We need more of it! : )

And this was so sad! Awww... Gabe! *hugs him tightly* Poor baby! : (

I really loved this, regardless of the depressingness. I loved how it was sort of like a poem. And it was just so sweet. Your description of Sammy was perfect.