Reviews for The Heart of Everything
RosevalleyNB chapter 1 . 1/21
So, I'm finally catching up on my reading and this one was on the top of my list. Instead of being a productive employee today, I've spent two hours reading this while pretending to review a contract. :)

On with the review; I have to admit that there were parts that had me confused every now and then in the beginning. Then the story sucked me in. The vagueness of certain aspects of that were going on was killing and then...poof, it just ended! But, now that I've downloaded the second part of the series on my e-book and reading the first few chapters after dinner, I understand a little bit more. I like where you are going with this. Although, I'm not all too fond of the Natalia and Avril characters, they're trouble. And what the heck is going on between Wood and Marcus?

It's also great to see your development as an author as the story continues.

Well, I'm off. I need a story to finish and other stories to read!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/29/2014
So, I read the series backwards, which was kind of a mistake. Warning to others: read this one first because the author does a lot of building off the previous books. I did notice something, you made the characters grow up, which is not something you see too often in fan fiction.
MileyRowling chapter 42 . 4/30/2013
Nice job!
Hannah chapter 42 . 2/15/2013
Nice job! I like how Avril has been introduced as a new conflict
Guest chapter 42 . 11/21/2012
Bloody brillent! Amazing story paired with an amazing soundtrack! Off to read part 2!
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 39 . 10/28/2012
Such a nice person:
There was some days that she welcomed it and others that she wished that everyone would just crawl into a hole and die.
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 38 . 10/28/2012
Not much dialogue, but good chapter
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 37 . 10/28/2012
Short and sweet. :)
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 36 . 10/28/2012
I just realized you don't use contractions. O.o
Hilary chapter 42 . 10/23/2012
This is one of the cleanest Marcus and Katie stories that I have read in a long time. Don't change!
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 42 . 10/12/2012
The links didn't work . . .
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 41 . 10/12/2012
Lots of songs. :) Listened to about half before. :)
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 35 . 10/12/2012
Short and sweet. I like it. :)
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 34 . 8/19/2012
Good chapter.
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 33 . 8/12/2012
Wow, using big words. XD Good chapter!