Reviews for But, baby, it's hot outside
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
ohhh this whole fic is so beautiful! i mean, the sex was amazingly hot, but it was so fluffy and so utterly KLAINE as well, ya know? i mean, it was sweet and alittle awkward and everything was so new and oh it's just perfect :D now i have this goofy grin on my face and i can't get it off!
1gleefan chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
"Yeah, that might take a minute to get down." Oh, poor, poor Kurt. No, don't rush is brlliant as usual. Now I must read Made of Candy. Can't wait.
1gleefan chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Once again you've captured the joy of discovery-this time from Blaine's POV. Blaine's attempts to remain in control when it is impossible to do so are just so endearing. Your descriptions are beautiful and, again, perfect. Sometimes it's almost as if I can feel what Kurt and/or Blaine are feeling at a particular moment. Without giving anything away, I love that Kurt knew something that Blaine knew nothing about (Thanks, Brittany.).

Your have a wonderful gift. This is a wonderful chapter. Chapter three is next.
bluecharlotte chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Aww! I love how Kurt takes control, teehee.. It's adorable how undone Blaine gets, too. I think you do a great job of telling it like it is, because this really felt like how it'd happen. The way blaines mom kept interrupting was kind of funny. Sad that it's over, after being pleasantly surprised by two extra chapters, but it was awesome and I suppose that story is done. Great job :)
1gleefan chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is just this side of prefect. No. I take it back - this is perfect. You prortayed Kurt's thoughts, feelings,and reactions perfectly. His fascination with Blaine and his incredulity that Blaine is just as fascinated and effected by Kurt in return - perfect. Thank you for this glimpse into the lives of these adorable characters as they discover each other while falling so much more deeply in love than either of them can possibly imagine,and for always keeping them one step ahead of the panic that might set in if they were to realize how rare this is, especially at thier ages.
eb012203 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
lol poor Kurt. ;-)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Oh my god my brain is goo.
inukimeko chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Oooo I can totally see confident Kurt making blaine squirm. It needs to happen in the show now! :3

Anyway, I don't know how to describe it but this chapter had so much passion and feeling. And it was awesome. Love this line: Blaine huffs a rough breath that comes out half a whine, swallows, throat knotting.

Thanks for updating. Can't wait for more!

ChrisLover350 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Mmm-mmm... all KINDS of yummy and sexy going on between our favorite boys here! I especially loved the subtle little reference to the Chris and Darren interview, where if Darren is a 10, then Chris is a 12! (What exactly would we call this here? A bit of character-bleed? Breaking the fourth wall? Hmmm...) All I know is that, according to Mr. Darren Criss, CHRIS "goes by hieroglyphics"!
bluecharlotte chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Ack I didn't even consider the idea that you might add more to this. This chapter was just amazing and raw and so very klaine, I can't even think. I swear, I can't wait to find out about the 40 minutes. I'll be wondering. Nice job, and love s3 btw :)
theloverstheklainersandme chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
love this ohmygrilledcheesus.
myeyesnow chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Great idea!
inukimeko chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
You're right. Who needs a life when you have klaine? :D this was very hot and very descriptive. I love it. I especially love this line: "Blaine bites his lip and with a groan reaches down to his own jeans, grabbing a crease of fabric on his upper thigh, and drags, stretching it down a bit to release some of the pressure of the material's too tight fit over his groin." little details like that are just fantastic and just make the story richer. :)

JuliaHearts chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Really amazingly written, WOW. The way you dragged everything out was absolutely perfect. Great job!
sharion69 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011