Reviews for failure to launch
shelvesinthecloset chapter 1 . 2/26
I love your portayal of Pansy and this was a supercute story. I'd love a multichappie by you of the pairing! I'm going to head over to your profile now in hopes of finding one :)
Faithful-Arrows chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
That was so amazing. Fuck, that was good. Thank you!
MarianaReads chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
You're making me rethink all of my ships.
NyssaFire chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Gah I ship them so much and this was beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Hellspanda chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Marqueza chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love Pansy's character and Ron's character, it's just so...beautiful...
xXBeckyFoo chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
God, this was beautiful! I absolutely loved it!
Also, I LOVE the way you wrote Pansy! I hate reading stories when she's this annoying, shrill-voiced, dumb girl. I mean, we're not given much detail on her in the books, true, but I don't think she was stupid either.

ANYWAY! I really enjoyed reading this. Fantastic work. (:
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Crack pairings can be fun.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
awww, this is really sweet! I love the insight you gave to Pansy's character! :)
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awwwwwwww :)) That was absolutely lovely! I love Panon, and you did them justice here. Thank you for making this wonderful one-shot! :)

I certainly will hope (and pray) that you write more of these two :)
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love how you wrote this!
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow! Never thought about this pairing...but I sure do like it!
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 10/2/2011 cute! I enjoyed how you wrote Pansy (great attitude) and Ron. Usually I read fics that bash Ron, and it was refreshing to read him cast in a positive light. You make me believe Ron and Pansy would be good together. Typo note: you forgot "was" in "He grinning, and it looked like forever." Otherwise, I like that line very much. Bravo!
Preetz chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh! The beauty of fanfiction:) I always loved Ron/Pansy pairing.I felt there is something in the plot that makes them work.

And this is such an amazing piece of work I ever it!

Write more such fics;) lol.