Reviews for Ten Things
Bellanca chapter 1 . 4/7
Spectacularly hilarious and adorably sweet. I love Emmett. (•‿•)
Lootmagoot chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I knew number 1, but rest (9 mostly) are unknown. Eww. I'm over the disgusted faze. Now it's funny as hell! Lol! Hahahahahaha-
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Ooo fact #8, Bay being his first kiss doesn't quite make sense now with the canon of him not being a virgin before Bay... but maybe you wrote this fic before that was established? :P I also don't know what I think about Emmett and both of his parents all becoming deaf due to illness. Sounds... odd to me. EXTREMELY unlikely. I mean isn't there like a vaccination for measles now?

But other than that aw wow this is a fun little fic, I enjoyed reading it! :D
promiseskylar chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was awesome!
rawr52 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Really good :D
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wonderful!
Smoochyyy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was interesting and unique. I liked it.
galaxyspaceandtime chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
ANOTHER Masterpeice! write another!
Whats-in-between chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
number 9 was epic Great story!
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Yay! You have are writing more! and it is so cute! Not gonna lie the Toby tag made me laugh because I know that they have OTP fans out there..I am a Bennett OTP of course! For Bay being his first he has mad skills and is one slick guy..I am scared to see him when he is older.

The birds and the sounds of Bay's voice...:melt:
rolliepollie44 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very cute! I love this :)
Renaly chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aw, so sweet! I love Emmett, and my cousing and I freaked when he spoke out loud. I liked the part about him being able to remember a sound. The retarded thing was so sad! People are mean.

Also, the ABC family website says that Emmett's last name is Bledsoe, not Beldrose.
Taylor310 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Omg are any of these actually true?(cause that would be cool and also pretty funny) :D
lacevas chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ok the part about kissing Toby That's weird
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is so amazing!

You've done a great job giving us a glimpses of Emmett's character.

I hope you write more!