Reviews for Someone Else's Life
Terezinha chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
I loved 3
GoneMental42 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Very interesting concept & very well written. No one seems ooc (although those stories can be good too). I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Reader chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
This was endearing. It addresses all sorts of issues, had enough of troubles and enough of sweetness. I really liked this. And also that you kept it T, because sometimes good stories just don't need to be M. The show isn't all that explicit, too. Thank you for sharing.
LouiseKurylo chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
What a terrific story! Beautifully constructed. Even the false memories device not only worked, but also was explained convincingly. You strike a wonderful balance between intimate and practical, romantic and real. Thanks for writing it.
refusetoshine chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
Just read this whole story in one night and it was absolutely beautiful. Well done!
janesbiotch chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Wow so i returned to this story today unable to remember if i had finished it or not. If i haven't then you are getting this review if i have finished it then you don't know that i'm reading it again. I loved it.
tigerlily124 chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
Great story and very much enjoyed. Thank you!
tigerlily124 chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Great chapter! By the way, I love 'The Thin Man'! One of my favorites.
Patresa chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Little late i know, but what can i say i recently joined ff. This story was close to perfect. Believe me it's a compliment because i think nothing in this world is perfect.
Entwife Incognito chapter 21 . 6/14/2013
Totally loved it from beginning to end!
Quivorian chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
As per usual, excellent story. Got nothing more to say honestly. It was perfect, though in my head they are Jane and Lisbon. Never Patrick and Teresa.
Haribo2012 chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
sweet i love it, read it most of the day love it! x
Meganp chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
This story was a delight! I came across it today and I simply couldn't stop reading. It had the perfect amount of fluffiness, angst, humor... damn, it was perfect! So much that I wish I had read it sooner.

Can't wait to catch up on your other stories. If they're as delightful as this one, then I'm sure I'm in for a real treat! :)
janesbiotch chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
now he left her. OH no i'm in tears they need to get back together is it going to take another bullet. Still loving this.
janesbiotch chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
WTF! They backslided. You can't pull me into this story and destroy me this way. It's five oclock in the morning and Thanksgiving and I so should be asleep but now i gotta know whats going to happen. Are they going to be awkward and not give into each other for the next couple of chapters. Oh come on u can't do this to me, you can't do this to them. Well i'm off to the next.