Reviews for Love is Never Easy
cheesecakepaluza chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
wow...this story is actually a lot better than i thought it would be! Really well done! I am much more of a marcia/milo fan myself though...sorry. Do you think that in the future you would do a fanfiction about them? I can't seem to find that pairing anywhere...
Good job and keep the work coming!
Cheesecakepalooza :)
Bushground chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
This is a good story. Marcellus and Marcia remind me of the song I Hate Everything About You. It suits them so much.
LittleSpiderWeaver chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
I realy like this story!
Seasammy13 chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Yay. Go Marcellus! Glad you continued this, there really should be more stories for this pairing!
Ally2497 chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Perfect ending to a perfect story! Marcellus/Marcia is definitely one of the best couples in Septimus Heap and you did a wonderful job writing them an staying in character. It was the perfect amount of fluff and cuteness. Perfect, perfect, perfect! I hope you wrote another story with this pairing :)

Ally2497
Babyblueberry chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Update update update! Please I wanna know what happens :D
Songwriter99 chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
OMG! Run Sep, run! I am laughing so much now.
HikariStar chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
OMG, I fell in love with this couple while reading Darke! Luv it!
Babyblueberry chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Aw! Marcia is making a habit of getting injured. I love Marcia/Marcellus! You write them so well! Please continue! :D
Babyblueberry chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I love your cliffhangers! Please update soon! :D
Babyblueberry chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
Aww! I am seeing plot developements. I like how you write the characters because they're not perfect like Mary-Sues. They have pros and cons and I love reading the personality changes. Your writings so good! Please update soon! :D
Babyblueberry chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Oh my goodness, what's Marcellus going to ask for? I instantly think like something to do with Septimus helping him with his alchemie, but I can't wait to see where you take this! I feel a little bad for Marcia, she deserves true love.
Babyblueberry chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I'm so in love with this story right now! Me gusta 3333
Babyblueberry chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I love this! Please keep writing it! I love the Marcia and Marcellus ship, they're so cute. I'm on my iPod ATM and can't be bothered to sign in, I'm lazy. But, yeah, please update again soon! This deserves way more reviews! 333
FrivolousFlare chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Sounds pretty good so far! Perhaps you could try to make the chapters a little longer, but I am enjoying the story!

Keep Writing!