Reviews for Anything for you
Nitebreaker chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Wonderful. If there was any reason for any man, Dr. Drakken especially, to want to take over the world, it would be to see Shego smile.

Part of me hopes this isn't the end of this particular adventure, and part of me...doesn't. This IS a good stopping point, at least for this particular story. But that doesn't preclude the possibility of there being sequels, of course. I rather hope there are. Following and Favoriting.
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I like your portrayal of Dr. Drakken. I always thought they really didn't do enough with him in the series, not as much as they could have. Favoriting and following.
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Awwww! How adorable!
MyNomdeplume chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Hmmm... an interesting twist on the classic "going strait" stories that the Dr. and his assistant get into. It's a good idea and the story really carries it out. Very good work.
Darkness.Reaper chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Wauw I really really loved this story! Wonderfull writin, and a great shown of feelings and their personality.

This definitely deserves more reviews!
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
So now it evilly begins again.

But with a song in Shego's heart.

Something Heavy Metal and on fire with little hearts for Dr. D., I suppose... LOL!

CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Testy time with Bortel, but no cigar. Just some hard feelings.

Now if what Mego says is true, could another life-changing decision be in the offing for Drew and Shego?

And I wonder how it will be taken by more than Shego.

CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Yeah something's off the mark here about Shego.

Wonder if where Drew is heading sheds any light on this.

Or if it's something else.