Reviews for Someone Like You
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Hey
Thanks for the fic i enjoyed it it was adorable plus quete
X
atlashands13 chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Great fic, I enjoyed it a lot!
I-Am-Lord-Voldemort chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Thankyou for the story, I loved reading it.

:D
SweetDash chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
aawwwww i think its adorable! 3 3 3 3
Maramalolz chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I love it! So cute with a wonderful ending :) thank you for your story!
Starcresentmoon chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
awesome what a great ending. sad to see it go but all good things must. besides u can always write me a new story lol. Congrats on a job well done.
Seyfert chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Good story! :)

I think you nailed the characterisations, and I loved the way the story flows.

Thanks for sharing it with us!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
"Especially now that I have someone like you." AWW! I literally just melted when I read that.

I sound like such a ninny...

But really, such a picture perfect ending. :)
CarlitaM chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Oh my god! This story was just so cute!

Their relationship was a bit hurried, but other than that, it really was a wonderful story. Amazingly well written (and Merlin knows that's hard to find), awesome dialogues and descriptions.

Are you planning a sequel? It could have a lot of potential.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

C.
Livet chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
awww! very good, well done :)
Elsinore Castle chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Obviously I haven't gotten to the end of the story yet, but it is interesting enoughh that I want to! Besides a few minor grammer mistakes, the one thing I noticed was that when Hermione fixed his hand you said she used a "healing curse." It just seems like a bit of an oxymoron. Can't wait to finish the story!

~Elsinore

P.S. At the end of the last chapter, in your author's note, you said that it looked like Draco met a green eyed monster, and all I could picture was a miniature angry Harry!
wingsrookie chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Aww, sweetness!
Vices chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
I was reading this story and started on the first chapter and burst out laughing. A scene which, we can all imagine. Hermione and Draco sitting at a bar drunk. Happily chatting to each other.

Throughout the story those moments which you went 'Aw' and the moments when you went 'boo Draco' just held it together. That made it stunningly carved with words.

A beautiful story, and hope to see many more of these in the future, which are quite excellently written. Thank you writing this.

Calla
biblioholic chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Very cute story. Well written romance that slowly progressed (not some sudden 'smack. I'm in love' story).

Characters were well portrayed.

I especially liked the pizza scene. Cute and carefree. I do wish there was a bit more elaborationnon how Draco coped with the world (is it a miracle he didn't encounter anyone that would blow up at him?).

Rate 8.19/10
VampireLoveStory chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Clap clap clap clap! Amazing story! Grammy (book version;P) awarded to you for a story I love! Favourite listed :D