Reviews for my love has concrete feet
PixieKindOfCrazy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Omg, I love your headcanon. I think the Doctor needed her there while he searched for her, so he could remind himself that he didn''t actually ruin her because she'd be right there with him.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
beautiful! i love this!
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
A beautiful companion piece to the prequel. Loved it!
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very sweet story, very sad; and River fit right into that scene! The story fit the theme of the clip well!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
firstly - thank you so much for letting me know about the prequel, i went and watched it quickly before coming back to read this...

it was beautiful, sad, wonderful...i just loved it. you write the two of them really well, because with all their teasing it can be a little hard to make them grave but you did it. well done!
penguinspy42 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is beautiful and brilliant and just everything. I love how she skirted his rules to tell him without outright breaking them. Thank you for another wonderful story!
Ami chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This just needs to be real. All of it.
nat-nav chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
arrr... Omg watched the prequel a few hours ago, almost had me in tears, just seeing the Doctor's face looks so glum and defeated! Brill one shot! :) x
Mudblood Queen chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I just... this is just... there are no words. You are quite possibly the best fanfiction author I've ever managed to come by. Also, I want to thank you for the warning in the summary, because I would never have known about the prequel if it weren't for that.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I do love the way you write these two. Perfect. :)
Virgin in a brothel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011