Reviews for Heat
The H O R R O R chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Noooo not another awesome story just forgotten in the graveyard.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
it is a wonderful fanfiction i rate this fanfiction 9001/10 it over 9000 for your frist fanfic it is the best i read keep it up! 0_0
SetsunaOkumura chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Please update soon I love this fanfic!
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
It was awesome. Nough said. Can't wait for chapter 2! :3
Maph chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I LOVED this! PLEASE have a chapter 2!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wow, that was very well written. It's a shame this hasn't been updated in quite a while but I understand how things go. I myself have stories like that. I really like the way that you write, it shows that you are a very mature writer. The only negative thing I think I could find to say about this is that the relationship between Mephisto and Amaimon is not really detailed; all we're given is one memory/dream? of them together of them in the past. But I suppose you intended to expand on this in later chapters so even then my negative comments (if they could be called that) are some what half hearted. I would be interested to see what direction you take this story if you decided to continue it one day :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
:D
CloverScar chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
It was really good, I liked it
GreenEternalFlame chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
love itt!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ooo, I want to read moooore!
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh my God... that was amazing D: truly... seriously, I really, REALLY want to read the next chapter! Are you still writing it?
KitsuneHime18x chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I really like this story! Cant wait for Ch.2!
roo17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh please, please, please update! I can't wait to read more! :'D
Evil Edd chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Can wait for the next part :3
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
You have got to put up the second chapter...please! :D

I love this and I can't wait to see how Mephisto is going to react to that question. Please update soon :)