Reviews for The Boy Who Didn't Live
mastermind2015 chapter 26 . 6/25
please continue this story
Kalladin1989 chapter 25 . 6/20
This is a totally awesome story from a totally awesome author. I hope you will continue this story soon
latina.raindrop.and.irish.hart chapter 26 . 6/5
plllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeee update
thonez chapter 26 . 5/9
Great story, please continue.

As rewriting don't do it. You set story tone mainly to humor which is great. Any plotholes could be forgiven.

Also this story could be finished quickly. On third task Harry could get babymort. Then send him to DoM and tell a vision where are horcruxes. Main problem is payback to Dumbledore/love potion distraction.
thonez chapter 14 . 5/9
Very funny
raven spotter chapter 26 . 5/5
I have been thouroghly enjoying this story, believe me I know how life can get in the way of writing, but please continue to update this marvellous creation of yours.

Steve
Son of The Herobrine chapter 26 . 3/20
You know, this is the first Harry Potter fanfic I've read that wasn't a crossover, and I've gotta say, this definitely doesn't disappoint for a first timer. Can't wait for you to update this.
BloodyWhiteTears chapter 26 . 3/7
Oh, it's not fair that the story is ending here... I would have loved to see Harry screaming at Dumbledore.
Your story is great. I like how you wrote Harry and Hermione falling in love, how he has made friends with Luna, Neville and others and many other details, like Snape being helpful or Ron being pranked. It really is a shame that you are not writing anymore...
britney.case.3 chapter 26 . 2/19
Update please
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 12 . 2/14
i have a question, and i hope your still around to answer
in this fiction Harry says that to hermione about winky and she sayd "How did you know " what was that about, how did he know what ? i don't understand
russell.broad.14 chapter 26 . 2/5
I hope you come back and finish this at some point. I found what you've written so far quite good.
jchangpa chapter 22 . 2/4
Well another story that crash really hard, I almost never read the Authors note, but this one has no sense until I read, the letter. We all make mistake and you have to forgive SNAPE, sure forgive and love the one who sell your parent, the one who kill and rape a muggle born to acquire the mark. You now by telling everybody to respect your dark sense of humor is excellent, just that is hard to respect something like this, plus the abandon of the story. If so then Harry must forgive Petter too and the potion mistress and over all Dumb as a door.
Montana chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
A great story. Would be even better if it wasn't abandoned. Please continue it.
rekrula chapter 26 . 11/9/2014
This was cute. Sorry to see it abandoned. Thanks for sharing!
angeleyes1984 chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
Are you still writing this?