Reviews for The Boy Who Didn't Live
raven spotter chapter 26 . 5/5
I have been thouroghly enjoying this story, believe me I know how life can get in the way of writing, but please continue to update this marvellous creation of yours.

Steve
Son of The Herobrine chapter 26 . 3/20
You know, this is the first Harry Potter fanfic I've read that wasn't a crossover, and I've gotta say, this definitely doesn't disappoint for a first timer. Can't wait for you to update this.
BloodyWhiteTears chapter 26 . 3/7
Oh, it's not fair that the story is ending here... I would have loved to see Harry screaming at Dumbledore.
Your story is great. I like how you wrote Harry and Hermione falling in love, how he has made friends with Luna, Neville and others and many other details, like Snape being helpful or Ron being pranked. It really is a shame that you are not writing anymore...
britney.case.3 chapter 26 . 2/19
Update please
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 12 . 2/14
i have a question, and i hope your still around to answer
in this fiction Harry says that to hermione about winky and she sayd "How did you know " what was that about, how did he know what ? i don't understand
russell.broad.14 chapter 26 . 2/5
I hope you come back and finish this at some point. I found what you've written so far quite good.
jchangpa chapter 22 . 2/4
Well another story that crash really hard, I almost never read the Authors note, but this one has no sense until I read, the letter. We all make mistake and you have to forgive SNAPE, sure forgive and love the one who sell your parent, the one who kill and rape a muggle born to acquire the mark. You now by telling everybody to respect your dark sense of humor is excellent, just that is hard to respect something like this, plus the abandon of the story. If so then Harry must forgive Petter too and the potion mistress and over all Dumb as a door.
Montana chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
A great story. Would be even better if it wasn't abandoned. Please continue it.
rekrula chapter 26 . 11/9/2014
This was cute. Sorry to see it abandoned. Thanks for sharing!
angeleyes1984 chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
Are you still writing this?
mjw chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Good story so far. I am enjoying it very much. Please update soon!
kathlynscutekid chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
PLEASE you really need to finish this story, PLEASE.
Philosophize chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Please don't abandon this!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
This story is going in a fun direction. I particularly like the bombshell dropped by Ollivander. How will this work when Harry knows and the Reaper section know the big role his wand will play in the end of GOF and in DH in direct confrontations with Voldemort.

I am though sorry to see that nothing is updated since Nov 2012. I will follow your story, but I consider stories unupdated for two years to be dead. I surely hope this won't happen.

D. Page Robin
Guest chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
Too bad you never finished. The way you were going it would have been done by the third task.