Reviews for The Boy Who Didn't Live
Abandoned? Hohoho. Hope you burn in hell dear author. Maybe you can meet Cassi on the way and bitch slap her for being an insufferable bitch who can’t take responsibility for her and her colleagues faults. Also you can give Harry a smack as well as he will likely be there as well. I can only assume the authors lack of intelligence since all his characters were bloody stupid.
Yep as I thought. 20 chapters for what should have happened between chapters 3-5. Exasperated irritation. It was dragged out to the point where I can’t really bring myself to care since this entire thing is a train wreck.
Apparently this Harry got sent back with holes in his head. I thought he was supposed to be sent back with all his memories? He doesn’t seem to remember most of the important plot points. What’s the point of having him go back with his memories if the author doesn’t have him remember until the event happens again?
Why do you keep writing Harry as a damn moron?
Oh come on! This is now AU. The characters are not that friggen stupid.
The constant interruptions between Harry and hermione are getting beyond irritating. When they finally do get together it will likely just be an annoyance it took so long since the author likes to add pointless drama scenarios.
Again with the reapers blaming the mortal for things They did to him. Not impressed with this story so far.
Really, even going back in time after knowing Ron for years he doesn’t know Ron and logic don’t coexist? Is your Harry going to be this stupid the whole story?
Moron Harry strikes again!
You know I always hate the reapers in these stories. Harry dies because he is being forced to fight overwhelming almost impossible odds with almost no training, help, and his allies impeding him at almost every turn as a child. Yet the reapers yell at Harry as if it was his fault and not theirs
emmabrady chapter 26 . 2/13
More please
evakparra chapter 26 . 1/5
I wish you would update. Such a great story line. Love Cassie and Reg
Chaithanya Potter chapter 26 . 11/30/2017
I hope you update more as I don't know when was the last time you updated this story
DFFE chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
what crappy storyline, sending you back without your memories is just asking TO LOSE AND BE A FAILURE...

Marc the Unruly chapter 26 . 11/21/2017
Damn, I don't suppos there is much chance of another chapter, but Dumbledore getting his just deserts would be great!