Reviews for Gryffindor's Golden Girl to Slytherin's Princess
hshepherd1235 chapter 20 . 10/6
Aww loved this fic thanks so much xx
Fanficreaderanonymous28 chapter 1 . 9/8
one if my favs for hansy and of course my favorite dramione...looooveee
anon chapter 20 . 8/26
This was so good omfg. It was a great idea to have had Hermione and pansy switch
HPforever2018-3 chapter 20 . 8/22
This is a wonderful story with a very original plot. Loved it! Thanks for posting!

P.S. fave person in this fic: George. I know, he enters late, but I love, how Slytherin he is. I have always thought that several of the Weasleys should have been sorted into other houses than Gryffindor. Bill in Ravenclaw, and Percy and the twins in Slytherin. And - don't shot me - maybe super-loyal Ron in Hufflepuff. Just my opinion: no need to go find rotten tomatoes to throw at me... :)
Soho chapter 20 . 7/23
Wow that was amazing can u add one more chapter about Draco and Hermione getting married and snogging a lot
Sweet and fluffy! I liked it. Sometimes it was close to being over the top, but in my opinion it never crossed that line. I enjoyed reading it!
Vyvy chapter 20 . 7/22
Beautiful, cant wait to read more fanfics by you!
DiagonAli chapter 20 . 6/25
cute story! I enjoyed the idea of switching houses. that could have been a whole lot more angst filled, but I appreciate that the war helped them grow up and develop some maturity.
Not suitable chapter 15 . 6/22
What if Hermione was asked out by someone else, and draco had to watch, or vise versa?
Annie chapter 3 . 6/21
Hi, I know it's only the third chapter, but I'm already in love with this. You're doing a really graet job. I hate when fics just show Draco being an arse, then changing, and all the Slytherins being arses as well. I love how youre showing the softer side of draco, and pansy.
Amazing story!
cute story, a different take on Dramione!
lyze5jaya chapter 10 . 4/1
i'm a dramione, blinny, and hansy fans.. n u have all of that..
mglblood chapter 20 . 3/3
I have laughed and laughed. Love this story and will probably read it again.
coyg81 chapter 20 . 2/26
This was so good. One of the best Dramione’s I’ve read. I can’t believe this was your first story. It’s so good. Draco and Hermione’s revenge was awesome x