Reviews for Gryffindor's Golden Girl to Slytherin's Princess
MikaNerd13 chapter 20 . 3/12
This is one of the best written Dramione fan fictions I've ever read! Sad to see the story ended, but it ended so well that I can't complain.
I really like the Draco here, kissing Pansy's forehead and being nervous about her. I don't know, i really likr this kind of friendship. ️
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 20 . 2/28
This story is my everything. I love it so much, especially the Slytherin scarf :)
16BlackFlames chapter 20 . 2/23
eeeekkkk ... this was awesome and yet so sweet and cliche ... i cant stop squealing ... loved it!
Akemi Spangler chapter 7 . 2/21
Everytime I read this Snape's line at that end just gets better and better. I laugh every time!
Beatus.DeAlatum chapter 20 . 2/19
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is so cute and so funny! I really like it! - JL
Annecy chapter 20 . 2/15
Super awesome!
What creativity !
aaa this is so funny story, i love blinny pairing with dramione!
terminusest chapter 20 . 1/20
Really good, I enjoyed it a lot.
Love it love it love it,rumaan u r the goddess of fanfiction
Colubrina chapter 20 . 1/9
This is so sweet and fun. I know it's long done and you probably never think about it but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it (to the point of reccing it in a dramione group.)
French reader chapter 9 . 1/3
Hermione whines like that, it's completely OCC ! And see our 7th year (D and H) getting fucked so easily by 4th year , albeit many, it is not at all credible , when you know what wherefore they went with Voldemort (DA training and all the rest... )
Too bad, the original idea was interesting.
TeamCato4ever chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
BEST. EPILOGUE. EVER. Awesome job with this fanfic!
TeamCato4ever chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
NOOOOOO! It's endinggggggg... But thank you for making me smile and fangirl over Dramione today (And for helping me discover my new found ship of Ginny and Blaise)
TeamCato4ever chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
I can't. The feelings and emotions are overflowing and JUST I CAN NOT DEAL WITH THEM. For the past half an hour or so, I've been giggling uncontrollably and grinning so much to the point where my parents are now very scared about my mental health. Fantastic story so far! :)