Reviews for Gryffindor's Golden Girl to Slytherin's Princess
This was so funny and relaxing and get well plotted. Good job!
Garnik15 chapter 20 . 8/17
Amazing! Great job! Can't wait to read more of your fanfics
Sydney J chapter 5 . 7/31
Hey! I'm not sure if you'll get this (it's been 5 years ) but I'd love to edit this for grammar and stuff. The plot of your story is really great, and I simply can't stop reading it! Fix a couple of formatting and grammar mistakes and it'll be perfect! Whadda you say?
Hey, I know it's been 5 years (!) but I'd love to edit this for you. This is an amazing plot line but I could patch up some grammar stuff and that would make it perfect... Not sure if you'll read this but...
Fleiur chapter 8 . 7/30
Ahuh. I can dig Hansy. I'm hoping for Bluna though:( :(
Fleiur chapter 7 . 7/30
BLAAAAISE my boy! Hahaha. Really love those Slytherin trio! :-)
Fleiur chapter 4 . 7/29
Padma is a Dramione trash! Hahaha Loved it! Next chap !
Fleiur chapter 2 . 7/29
Loving this fic so far. :-)
Minerva chapter 15 . 7/26
OMG! The we-burn-the-library-down-and-finger-Draco-as-the-culprit was just sooooo funny! It made me laught so much.
SpringSweetHeart chapter 20 . 7/21
I loved it!
aeojdas chapter 19 . 7/13
I've read this story multiple times, and yet it's yet to disappoint/bore me. I love the whole story so much, but this chapter is definitely one of my favourites! Sneaky and vengeful Draco and Hermione is very fun to read! Not to mention their satisfied look on their friends' expenses, it's really really funny! I would give anything to see them on plays/movies! Alas, reality is not that pretty, and I guess I just have to stick with imagining it in my head. Sigh, anyway I think I've said this often times before, but great, great job on this story! Very much enjoyable, and I have little suggestion that you may want to recheck several typos here and there but that's really no big deal. And I hope you'll be writing another Dramione soon, I'm a huge fan of all of your Dramione works! :) x
This was awesome
Arveen Sekhon Malfoy chapter 20 . 7/2
hahahah this was amazing! Funny and sweet.
Arveen Sekhon Malfoy chapter 19 . 7/2
Hahahhahaha this is the chapter... Revenge against blaise, theo and daphne was d best one!
Arveen Sekhon Malfoy chapter 15 . 7/2
"We burn the library down and finger Draco as the culprit." Haahahhahahahahahhaha ! Sweet Blaise ahhaha