Reviews for The Cherry Blossom Class
kazuyaryo chapter 9 . 8/17
Just was amazing.
summerspringss chapter 9 . 7/23
The most ADORABLE STORY IVE HAD THE LUCK TO Find!

No regrets on clicking, only wishing for more! Sakura yesss! Our lovely heroine to all boys. Trap them all! Especially cute little Gaara and his teddy bear. Ugh my heart

Thank you so much for creating this story it’s amazing
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 9 . 7/19
I say this every single time I press the "Next Chapter button," but IRUKA IS THE BEST for putting up with the Class's antics XD
Also, Ino's tiara and boa accessories? PERFECT description of young!Ino. Knowing her, it makes perfect sense that before she grew up to be a drama queen, she was a no-bs princess that expected all boys to either stay away or bow down *chuckles* But I gotta say, her encouragement of Shikamaru sounds spot-on with the canon!Ino that was always adorably protective of young!canon!Sakura (before Sasugay, ofc ugh).

CAN I ALSO SAY THAT NEJI'S REACTION TO SAKURA'S "friendship requesf" SOUNDS ODDLY CANON-LIKE even though CBC is an AU? *squeals* I'll admit, this scenario is a bit of a stretch in ACTUAL canon (ofc) but in this AU, the characterization of how Neji ISN'T a cold-hearted bastard, just apathetic and can't-be-bothered-with-drama, makes total sense since the Hyūga curse doesn't exist and his childhood isn't marred by hatred (like the canon!young!Neji). So, yeah, Neji in CBC is OoC but bc of the plot, still logical in his character development! *sheepishly directs a thumbs up at author-ess*
Thanks for updating!
—FSD
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 9 . 4/22
This story is so freaking adorable! I love it! I’m excited for the next chapter, but I’ll patiently wait since I know you’re a busy person. :) Keep up the excellent work.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 3 . 4/14
Itachi is so mean! and Sasuke is a drama queen! He even get a kiss and he is sulking!
Sakura Hatsu chapter 2 . 4/14
Omg! It was so cute! I'm Sakura struck too!
Sakura Hatsu chapter 1 . 4/14
This was so sweet I can make 100 cakes with it ! I love it!
This is sooo adorable! I love it!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 2/27
this is going to be hilariously adorable.
Nanika chapter 9 . 2/15
Poor Iruka, Thanks Chapter, I love it.
MagicalMinho chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
I love this story! Ive spent the last dayvgoing through and reading all of your naruto stories, you really are an amazing author! I love your characterization of the characters, shino especially! The thought of a chibi shino soeaking in monotone to others is just really funny! I also really love the akatsuki! I cantwait for the next chapter! Thank you for such great content!
Twisted Musalih chapter 9 . 12/29/2017
Cant wait to read the next chapter
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
hope you continue this! :)
SakuraMoon chapter 8 . 9/25/2017
kiaaa I love your story I hope the continuation and see a little of akatsaku
PeinSaku-Akatsaku chapter 8 . 9/25/2017
beautiful fanfiction, I love hope the continuation and a chapter of PEINSAKU please