Reviews for The Cherry Blossom Class
Slytherinheredarlin chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
I love this story! Ive spent the last dayvgoing through and reading all of your naruto stories, you really are an amazing author! I love your characterization of the characters, shino especially! The thought of a chibi shino soeaking in monotone to others is just really funny! I also really love the akatsuki! I cantwait for the next chapter! Thank you for such great content!
Twisted Musalih chapter 9 . 12/29/2017
Cant wait to read the next chapter
Gh0stGrl chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
hope you continue this! :)
SakuraMoon chapter 8 . 9/25/2017
kiaaa I love your story I hope the continuation and see a little of akatsaku
PeinSaku-Akatsaku chapter 8 . 9/25/2017
beautiful fanfiction, I love hope the continuation and a chapter of PEINSAKU please
v.yeesha chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
Aww...gara is super cute ~
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
This fic is so cute! Please, update it as soon as you can.
Verowak chapter 8 . 7/2/2017
This is SO adorable! Having them all as kids is the cutest thing ever, and I like all the interactions you've done so far. And the fact that Akatsuki are in this fic is a huge bonus
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
Then why was the previous Neji so sweet? Are we having 2 different Nejis here?
la canelle chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
I still love it. xD it's the little bit of sweetness that one needs in their life.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/17/2017
Holy fuck i thought this story was abandoned years ago
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 8 . 5/16/2017
woooow lol you updated! welcome back! love this story btw, you write really well, keep it up!
farrin92 chapter 7 . 5/4/2017
Hope more story about gaara and sakura..gaara is so cute went he was shy.. Love also went sakura meet akatsuki..hope more chapter of this story..
melissaBa chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
hahahaha please update sooon, this sotory is awesome and so sweet, don't leave it! (I want to see more of the akatsuki) and other classmates like shino and shikamaru, more neji too, more everything! maybe a playdate in sasuke's house OMG my brain is drowning with the possibilities *o*
jaypatrickrollan chapter 1 . 6/5/2016