Reviews for I Do, Times Two
Serenityofthematrix chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Really good.
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
" 'The Doctor paused, a frown creasing his brow. "And I know exactly who she'd make do the hunting. Please don't make me do any hunting, Pete." "

Oh this literally made me laugh out loud. Sometimes (oftentimes in fact) when I read fanfic, the characters just don't act/sound like themselves and so I have a hard time picturing their voices and expressions and natural movements in my head, and that can make it very difficult to get into a story. I have no idea how you do it, but in your stories it's all crystal clear. When the doctor rubs the back of his head, or rambles, or when Rose peeks her tongue out smiling and then Jackie and Pete, they all sound exactly like they should. This was a lovely little short.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
*cracks up again*

*wipes eyes*

Ah, man, that was great. In small doses, Jackie Tyler is quite entertaining. And when I say small, I mean teensy, minute, infinitesimal, more-than-a-minute-oh-Rassilon-the-horror small.
TheAngelofIego chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
So cute!
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I think I read this ages ago before Falling slowly but I read it again anywhere and loved it:) Good job!
VILYA74 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Lol!
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Very sweet. I was so glad that Jackie was given her happy ending, despite her constant abuse of the Doctor. It's one thing that RTD got right.
Brennason chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was cute :) And I'm glad you gave them a different bungalow, so rose and the doctor's place could stay their own.
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I love how you write Jackie! Loved this little sequel
Bel Watson chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh this was so cute and funny at the same time. Smiling and laughing all the time! I loved it, as usual. I think I love you, oh you talented girl! hahaha
LokiGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh, this one was very cute. I can just imagine Jackie realizing the benefits of having a time and space fairing alien in the family.
Scorp' Blues chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
what a pleasant story to read!

hope you'll post your "big" fic quicly!
The Last Time Lord chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aww... cute filler! Especially like the last line - typical Jackie. Course, it would also be typical of the Doctor to do EXACTLY that. Lol. Looking forwards to more!
MissySelenity chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loved it!
DeadlyThorns chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love this short story and think its brillent as a filler. I cant wait to see what will happen with these two and have no idae where the next story will i am looking forward to it.

Love the fact we got to see pete and jackies big day it was a brillent idea.

Looking forward to read more from you I love your storys.