Reviews for Dust
stephantom chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I said this to you already on Tumblr, but I thought I may as well reply here too. Just wanted to say I love this fic. It really fits my image of what Rowdy must have been when Favor first signed him on-intense and eager to prove himself, reeling from the trauma of the war, ready to latch onto this job and this leader for direction and purpose. Your depiction of Favor is great too-his responsibilities, and the inevitable failures and loss, weigh him down more and more, and make him seem older than he is. And it fits right in with canon-something must have happened to Favor between seasons 7 and 8, I think. I love that you have him get to go home to be with his girls.
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Man, I just love your western stuff. Going to favorite you just so I don't miss anything !
Dee Grainger chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great story line, I think it happened ju st that way with Rowdy taking over and M r. Favor settling for a more comfortable job.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
WOW! This is a good story! I love how the author writes the feelings of the two men,I love the title! I think its beautiful,wonderful! Good work!
R - Equine Writer chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Aw! This is so heart rending! It's enough to bring tears to my eyes - and I've got no dust to blame! Good story though - just heart broken! Well done! Love the way you wrote it; especially love how you phrased the end bit about stepping into Mr. Favor's boots! Very powerful! BRAVO!
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Great Rawhide story! Got a challenge for you-write a story for The Big Valley featuring Heath.
TheKingsDaughter chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Sweet storie! I'm glad they all lived:)