Reviews for When Dawn Comes
Sam chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
My god. PLEASE learn the difference between "there", "their", and "they're". And while you're at it, "your" and "you're" are NOT the same word. I can barely read this.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
She's pregnant. It's so obvious.
She138 chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
Story was great! Couldn't stop reading, and when I was forced to put it down, I couldn't wait to continue reading. Captured the emotions very well. I wasn't thrilled about the ending/s, but hey, what are you gonna do. I felt the buildup was amazing, and to me, felt a little let down. Awesome job again. This is going in my favorites.
darkrose923 chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
This story was great! and I liked the 2nd epilogue better than the 1st. But dear god girl. If you ever need an editor, message me. I'd be happy to do it. The spelling in this story was so bad it even confused me at times. The words you misspelled the most often? Off (2 F's not one), quiet (not quite), choked (not chocked). Also it's Memories, not "memorys."
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Hmm...there is something wrong with this picture...something is definitely not right...
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Oh man...what are you doing with our cute little bunny? :(
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Oh my gosh...poor Bunny/Serena
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Oh oh...Darien ...Momoro did this?
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Oh my god...that was a quite shocking way to wake up...
GraphicsChyk chapter 28 . 5/1/2014
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for the two endings. I have to say I like number two the best.
Melissa chapter 28 . 3/24/2014
Hey I am new to reading your stories - but they are really interesting to read! I really gets into the stories so far that I had read!
Syulai chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
Hi I just want to say that I have enjoyed this story so much, even after reading it the second time. I love the way you have depicted Serena's emotional roller coaster, although for some it may seem her reactions does not make sense, but hey this is what hormones do to teenagers. I prefer the 25b ending although it would be really nice to see another story to start with 25a ending hehe..
Choukouheartsyou chapter 27 . 1/16/2014
Well this story is super old, but it came out as one of the most favorited stories, so of course I read it. AND LOVED IT. Sheesh, you had me crying through so much of it. And though I was a little annoyed at how weak Serena could be, it went with the story. But for the serious part: go get yourself an editor girl! This story could be better with some serious proofreading.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 1/4/2014
Nice
Moon chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Knights:The Killing Moon is an up and coming new 11 episode Mini Series adaptation of Sailor Moon. Please Check it out and if you wish to see more please hit the LIKE button.
1,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »