Reviews for When Dawn Comes
Kasienda chapter 28 . 7/29
I know it's been like over a decade, but just wanted you to know that I think this holds up well! Your Usagi acts and behaves (pulling away from everyone - becoming distant and secretive, etc.) a lot like a victim of drugged rape would. And that is just so human and beautiful. I loved it!

Your Mamoru is a beautiful interpretation of his character.

I did find myself wishing there had been a little more closure once the memories were recovered! A little processing now that she knows what actually happened. Or maybe just a heart to hear confession and make-up with the other senshi as that never got to happen (stupid youma interrupting important moments!).

Though I do love how you capped the forgotten evening at the beginning and end of the story. Very artistically done!

Both of your endings were powerful in their bittersweetness. Nice work. I'm delighted you didn't shy away from the death completely. There can be a lot of power in that loss.

Anyway, hope you're still around to get this as I wanted you to know your work is appreciated even years after the fact!
pricklingsensation chapter 27 . 5/15
You did such a good job with maintaning the storyline, i could not tear my eyes away! Thank you for such a good read!
Serenity312 chapter 26 . 10/3/2015
Very interesting story! Unique plot. I like the last epilogue the best :) Thanks for sharing
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 27 . 3/21/2015
This was good but could have been better. Like don't get me wrong everything about it was great, in fact, it could have possibly been incredibly but then what really let you down was your grammar.
First, "where" and "were". Completely different things. "his" and "he's". Also completely different things.
And I know it is common to make a couple of errors when it comes to "there" "their" and "they're" but really? Almost constantly? "Your" and "you're"? REALLY?
This was just a laziness that should have been checked over and edited because it was just so very poor. But I hope you continue to write as it would be a shame to waste such potential.
Sam chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
My god. PLEASE learn the difference between "there", "their", and "they're". And while you're at it, "your" and "you're" are NOT the same word. I can barely read this.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
She's pregnant. It's so obvious.
She138 chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
Story was great! Couldn't stop reading, and when I was forced to put it down, I couldn't wait to continue reading. Captured the emotions very well. I wasn't thrilled about the ending/s, but hey, what are you gonna do. I felt the buildup was amazing, and to me, felt a little let down. Awesome job again. This is going in my favorites.
darkrose923 chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
This story was great! and I liked the 2nd epilogue better than the 1st. But dear god girl. If you ever need an editor, message me. I'd be happy to do it. The spelling in this story was so bad it even confused me at times. The words you misspelled the most often? Off (2 F's not one), quiet (not quite), choked (not chocked). Also it's Memories, not "memorys."
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Hmm...there is something wrong with this picture...something is definitely not right...
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Oh man...what are you doing with our cute little bunny? :(
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Oh my gosh...poor Bunny/Serena
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Oh oh...Darien ...Momoro did this?
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Oh my god...that was a quite shocking way to wake up...
GraphicsChyk chapter 28 . 5/1/2014
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for the two endings. I have to say I like number two the best.
Melissa chapter 28 . 3/24/2014
Hey I am new to reading your stories - but they are really interesting to read! I really gets into the stories so far that I had read!
1,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »